The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 06-20-2003, 08:26 PM

Default Thailand

Is it possible that Thailand is actually Red China???? They could be covering it up and saying their afraid of China and we send a task force over there for Thai defence and Naval Intelligence helps them alot but indeed the Thai govt is leaking info to China, and China knows more than we think they do????? And China's fake hostility toward the Thai people is all a diversion?
Old 06-22-2003, 10:32 AM

Distinctions
Staff VOM 
Wink Thai's

The Thai's have a long history of disliking and distrusting the Chinese. There are a lot of things to worry about in the world today, I wouldn't put this on the "A" list.

Stay healthy,
Andy
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2003, 10:59 AM

well sure but whos been threatening to retake their "property"???? And who sent an a naval task force to be sure they dont? and who has asked for help from the UN to be sure Thailand doesnt become Chinese? China believes Thailand is theirs and they plan on taking it. thats why if Thailand fakes their stance towards China and is infact working with the chinese govt, then we could be in trouble. we pledge alot of resources to Thailand not to mention a number of military resources.
Old 06-23-2003, 06:47 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

To some extent, every country around the PRC has to do some accommodation but I wouldn?t think Thailand does much more for the PRC than relationship maintenance. During the Vietnam War, Thailand had their own nasty little war going with Communist insurgents and there isn?t a lot of love lost between the two. I?d say that I spen?t about a fourth of my VN wartime in the Gulf of Siam doing gunfire support and landing support things. But we were not acknowledging our participation at the time other than having USAF basses flying air strikes out of Thailand. Another issue is that Thailand is heavily Buddhist, very serious about it and real independent. So unless there is some skullduggery going on, I wouldn?t think the PRC would have a lot of influence.

Scamp
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote