The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > Political Debate

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-13-2004, 05:43 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 

Wow, there Clintons name pops up again! What I find odd is that his name keeps getting thrown up. His term is over! Get over him! whats done is done and yes he isn't a good person in my opinion either.

I do think Bush hasn't been the best president...in ANY terms but do I think Kerry will either? NO

I will be honest here, and part of this comes from experience here in the Panhandle of TX. This is a heavly conservative area. If you say anything that is not conservative you get jumped on and pretty much called stupid. Well thats one reason I'm not a huge fan of MOST republicans. SOME are to quick to say how stupid one is for beleiving differently. Not that the Dems don't do it either but MY experience is with the Cons.

I'm am neither. I refuse to stick to party lines just cause. Yes I am a fence sitter and proud of it!!!!
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links