The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > Women Patriots

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 05-05-2003, 05:10 PM

Send a message via AIM to vetgirl

Judy,
I heard the news that all are accounted for, so I don't know who you are talking about I really want to e-mail Sashanna but how do I find out her e-mail? She hurt the same foot as I did. I hope hers is in better shape.

As far as the right thing, they have done what they should have done in V.N., they are debriefing. I saw that on the news too. (I hate the news sometimes). I wonder if all were debriefed?
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-06-2003, 09:52 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to judyvillecco

Last news of Jessica Lynch POW is her memory is totally gone of what happened during her captivity. Seems she witnessed the deaths of her comrades and has "blocked" the trauma. those of us who know about this know the military usually doesn't care but they want her to remember so they can try certain people for war crimes. So, they want her to remember what she isn't ready to remember. Seems The first report she is going to be okay was wrong. Still no word on what happened to her best friend Piestewa. My guess is she( Jessica) knows but can't bear to know. Of course our military wants to know so who cares when Jessica is ready to heal. She has 5 years to name her perps and the military wants to know now! My experience as was many others of our day was shut up and out you go if you tell and to ignore you to death. Oh excuse me that's because it was our own soldiers and officers who did the deed. No trials for them. Statutes you know and we won't investigate our own. What hypocrits we are! My position is to let Jessica heal as she can and not force her prematurely but I doubt that will happen.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote