The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 06-27-2008, 08:29 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default Important: "Oil Crisis" Questions

Important: "Oil Crisis" Questions

Obvious that: "BIG OIL equals BIG CON" as expressed on another thread or that bipartisan impotence precludes any timely, sensible or logical solutions for the both People & Economy Devastating Problem aside,...why not ask Political Leaders, Representatives, Rulers, Corporate Bought Flunkies or whatever actually are (?) some sane & logical questions, for-a-change?
Such certainly couldn't hurt US (both ways).

1. How come People & Economies of Nations of The West and/or so called: "Democracies" (even Large Oil EXPORTERS) mostly suffer from that insatiably greedy & manipulated World Oil Spot Price,...whereas many nations of Africa & Asia DO NOT??

2. Also, why are We Americans daily dictated (since no competition whatsoever) paying absurdly high for necessities of heating & transportation fuels, according to the always greatly manipulated & inflated World Market Prices,...for MY/YOUR/OUR VERY OWN & EXTREMELY ABUNDANT (many knowledgeable state: "3X that of Saudi Arabia") NATIONAL RESOURCE and/or Crude Oil?

3. The previous forces me to also ask this one. Do Oil Companies, Commodities Exchanges & Futures Speculators ACTUALLY RULE America, its People & Economy,...or what?
It sure-as-hell-seems-so.

4. Here's another key question that all so daily victimized by: "OIL's FAT CATS" should ask political leaders permitting such a grandiose Public Rip-off, and their supportive journalists stupidly excusing such as merely due that: "Supply & Demand" DECEIT. Just why keep harping that trying to get America away form: "Dependence on Foreign Oil", when one of world's Largest Oil EXPORTERS like America, shouldn't be IMPORTING Oil in the first place.

Quite differently or as Forthright, Candid & Honest People could rightfully say: "EXPORT less and automatically need to IMPORT less". Un-tapping idle existing wells waiting for highest possible World Oil Spot Price, couldn't hurt either.

Also, it's not very nice at all to allow the daily screwing-over Americans with "THEIR" (not Big Brother's or Oil Cartel's) NATURAL RESOURCE. Besides, wasn't: "Deregulation" supposed to greatly benefit The Consumer,...ALSO?

Neil
Old 06-27-2008, 04:43 PM

Oil price hits a new record above $142
Dollar’s slump prompts investors to buy oil as hedge against inflation

updated 4:54 p.m. ET June 27, 2008
NEW YORK - Oil futures climbed to a new record near $143 a barrel Friday as the dollar weakened against the euro, confirming expectations that the falling greenback, a major factor in crude’s stratospheric rise, will extend its decline and add to oil’s appeal.

Retail gas prices inched lower overnight, but are likely to resume their own trek into record territory now that oil futures have broken out of the trading range where they had been for nearly 3 weeks.

Light, sweet crude for August delivery rose as high as $142.99 a barrel on the New York Mercantile Exchange before pulling back sharply in a spate of late-day profit-taking to settle up 57 cents at a record $140.21. On Thursday, the contract shot past $140 and rose more than $5 to a new settlement record.

QUESTION: OPEC sells oil for $142.69 a barrel.
OPEC nations buy Aussie and American grain at $7.00 a bushel.

Solution: Sell grain for $142.69 a bushel.
Can't buy it? Tough! Eat your oil!

Ought to go well with a nice thick grilled filet of camel ass!!!

And not to mention live export
one live sheep sell for $142.69 a carcass
Can't buy it? Tough! Eat your oil!
Old 06-28-2008, 07:06 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Mission Accomplished!

Price of gas when George Bush took office: $1.47/gal
Price of gas today: $4.29 at my local station.
Need I say George Bush and Dick Cheney are oilmen, their fortunes are tied up in oil?
Mission accomplished!

there is no previous 7.5 year period in our nation's history when the price of gas tripled, not even WWII when it was rationed.
Every other president in history was just lucky, I guess.
Old 06-28-2008, 08:49 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default Oil

can't agree more exlrpp, definite gouging of American Citizens while leaders stand by with the thier thumbs up their butts. They won't say a damn thing. If they do, they will loose their campaign contributions from Oil companies.

If your going to suceed your going to have to know how to deal with failure. (Joe Torre).
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2008, 10:36 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default exllrp,...

As usual EXLRRP, you & like not being honest and/or fudge figures & realities to Wartime Undermine by: "Bush bashing" & trashing all or anything Republican or; "Party of Lincoln" as so DNC required, decreed or dictated...FOR: "Recapturing The White House AT ANY COST TO America". Doing so after Democrats have been in TOTAL CONTROL of The U.S. Congress and/or where all gets resolved (or not) for about a YEAR & A HALF,...makes you usually politically vindictive yokels appear even more: "Attack Dog" than before.

Regardless, I will be less generalizing about The Fanatically Ideologic Bent and more specific about obviously purposeful & typical twists, perversions & character assassinations here about oil, with some following realities, INSTEAD.

1. During: "WWII gas rationing" gasoline could/was bought at; "Triple" the price from Profiteers and/or Black Marketeers,...whereas now such high price determiners are merely & benignly called: "Oil Traders" or "Oil Futures Speculators.

2. You & like are also quite Full of "IT" when inferring that: "Every other president in history was just lucky, I guess". Of course "They" were lucky, fool! Most never served during War Time.

3. Most currently past Presidents never similarly suffered the reality of being A Wartime Commander-In-Chief, except for Bill Clinton. Unfortunately for America, old: "Slick-Willy" or; "I NEVER inhaled" & "I NEVER made love to that woman (many others also)" NEVER (likely still to this very day) realized that Radical Islam had Declared War on America & The West.

Had the traitorous since War Protested overseas like: "Hanoi Jane" Fonda & Draft Dodger President Bill Clinton realized that War had been Declared on America at the time,...he might have concentrated more so on World Affairs and less on those in The Work Place? He might even have nipped Killer Islam in the bud and we might not even be having JUST ANOTHER typical or like clockwork: "Oil Crisis" to deal with? Hey,...we'll never know?

Neil

Last edited by reconeil; 06-28-2008 at 11:00 AM.
Old 06-28-2008, 10:47 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default What

James said!

Gimp
Attached Images
File Type: jpg gas-prices.jpg (90.9 KB, 1 views)

Gimpy

"MUD GRUNT/RIVERINE"

"I ain't no fortunate son"--CCR

"We have shared the incommunicable experience of war..........We have felt - we still feel - the passion of life to its top.........In our youth our hearts were touched with fire"

Oliver Wendell Holmes, Jr.