The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > Conflict posts > Enduring Freedom

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 12-23-2009, 06:26 AM

Distinctions
Contributor VOM 
Default Can a good Muslim be a good American?

This is very interesting and we all need to read it from start to finish and send it on to everyone. Maybe this is why our American Muslims are so quiet and not speaking out about any atrocities. Can a good Muslim be a good American?

This question was forwarded to a friend who worked in Saudi Arabia for 20 years.

The following is his reply:

Theologically - no. . . . Because his allegiance is to Allah, The moon God of Arabia.

Religiously - no. . . Because no other religion is accepted by His Allah Except Islam (Quran, 2:256)(Koran)

Scripturally - no. . . Because his allegiance is to the five Pillars of Islam and the Quran.

Geographically - no . Because his allegiance is to Mecca, to which he turns in prayer five times a day..

Socially - no. . . Because his allegiance to Islam forbids him to make Friends with Christians or Jews .

Politically - no. . . Because he must submit to the mullahs (spiritual Leaders), who teach annihilation of Israel and destruction of America, The great Satan.

Domestically - no. .. . Because he is instructed to marry four women and beat and scourge his wife when she disobeys him (Quran 4:34 )

Intellectually - no. . Because he cannot accept the American Constitution since it is based on Biblical principles and he believes the Bible to be corrupt.

Philosophically - no. . . . Because Islam, Muhammad, and the Quran does not allow freedom of religion and expression. Democracy and Islam cannot co-exist. Every Muslim government is either dictatorial or autocratic.

Spiritually - no. . . Because when we declare 'one nation under God,' The Christian's God is loving and kind, while Allah is NEVER referred to as Heavenly father, nor is he ever called love in the Quran's 99 Excellent names.

Therefore, after much study and deliberation.... Perhaps we should be Very suspicious of ALL MUSLIMS in this country. - - - They obviously cannot be both 'good' Muslims and good Americans. Call it what you wish it's still the truth. You had better believe it. The more who understand this, the better it will be for our country and our future.

The religious war is bigger than we know or understand. .....

Footnote: The Muslims have said they will destroy us from within.
Old 12-23-2009, 12:17 PM

So...just who IS a good American?

- Japanese-Americans are decendents from those who attacked us some 50 years ago...better not trust em!
- Jewish-Americans are obsessed with protecting Israel...better not trust em!
- German-Americans are decendents from the same Nazi-bastards that invaded most of Europe and North Africa 50 years ago...better not trust em!
- Russian-Americans came from that Soviet empire that was bent on America's destruction not so long ago...better not trust em!
- African-Americans have a BIG problem with how we enslaved their ancesters...better not trust em!
- Lubberals who voted for Obama are CERTAINLY un-American (according to some of the folks on this forum)...better not trust em!
- Latio-Americans....you never know, they might be one of those that snuck over the border fence and are stealing one of our prime lettuce-pickin jobs from a good American...better not trust em!
- Sheeeeit...don't get me started on VEGETARIANS!

This kind of BS is not helpful to the country (OR, this website). It's hate-speech designed to sucker-in those who are too lazy to think for themselves. It's the kind of propaganda that gave idiots in the hours after 9/11 the "authority" to pull "A-rab looking" store clerks out of 7-11's and beat the crap out of them. Didn't matter if they were Indian or Turkish. And it's also the kind of BS that Hitler used to turn a "christian" nation to cultural genocide against an entire religion of Jews.

Am I preaching political-correctness here, or just asking that we use our intelligence to evaluate each individual for their merits or crimes?

I'm a white, native-born American who served in the US Marine Corps (1969-1970), whose father, grandfather and daughter served in the US military and can trace ancesters who served in the Maryland Militia during the Revolutionary War and on both sides during the Civil War. I haven't been to church in 30 years and... I voted for Obama.

Am I American enough for you?
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 01:19 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

It has always been my humble opinion that anyone that died for this country was the greatest of Americans and that the rest of its citizens are not worthy of kissing their combat boots.

http://www.arlingtoncemetery.net/krkhan.htm
Old 12-23-2009, 10:54 PM

Distinctions
POM Contributor 
Thumbs up

That about sums it up for me too Doc Fred.

Excerpts from the link at the end of this post:

U.S. Army Special Forces Staff Sergeant Ayman Taha, 31, son of Abdel Rahman and Amal Ali Taha, was killed December 30, 2005, near Balad, Iraq, when a cache of explosives he was preparing for detonation exploded. A graduate of the University of California at Berkeley, Taha was a doctoral candidate in economics at the University of Massachusetts

Ayman Taha, a Berkeley graduate who was described as athletic, a speaker of many languages, and a friend to all who met him, had only to write his dissertation to earn his PhD, his father said.

Ayman Taha was born in Sudan, into an academically accomplished international family. Both parents hold doctorates. When his father worked for the World Bank, Ayman attended elementary school in McLean. He went to secondary school in England, then received a bachelor's degree from the University of California at Berkeley and a master's in economics from the University of Massachusetts, where he was working toward a PhD.

"He lived in many cultures," his father said, and spoke English, Arabic, Spanish and Portuguese. More important, his father said, were his personality and character.

"If he has a five-minute conversation with you, that would be the beginning of a lifetime relationship," the father said. "I never heard anybody who ever complained that Ayman did something wrong to him.

"He was just that type of character," the father said.

About three years ago, Ayman Taha told his father, "Dad, I have been going to school since I was 5 years old. I want to take a break."

The father said he suggested that his son "try something in the World Bank . . . or Merrill Lynch." But one day, "out of the blue," his son told him that he had signed the papers that would take him into the Special Forces.

He said his son was "definitely" patriotic and believed "in the mission."

"He strongly agreed that what they were doing is good and that they were helping people in the Middle East to get out of the . . . "historic bottleneck" that had confined them.

Click on link to access the Arlington web site:

http://www.arlingtoncemetery.net/ayman-taha.htm

Thomas Jefferson, Kentucky Resolutions of 1798: "In questions of power then, let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution."
Old 12-24-2009, 03:59 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default revwardoc

Exackery! Anyone whose religion requires their non-beleivers to either be converted or killed doesn't belong in my America. Send 'em all back to their 3rd century shit-hole countries.

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
Old 12-24-2009, 07:03 AM

Distinctions
Contributor VOM 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jriley1349 View Post
So...just who IS a good American?

- Japanese-Americans are decendents from those who attacked us some 50 years ago...better not trust em!
- Jewish-Americans are obsessed with protecting Israel...better not trust em!
- German-Americans are decendents from the same Nazi-bastards that invaded most of Europe and North Africa 50 years ago...better not trust em!
- Russian-Americans came from that Soviet empire that was bent on America's destruction not so long ago...better not trust em!
- African-Americans have a BIG problem with how we enslaved their ancesters...better not trust em!
- Lubberals who voted for Obama are CERTAINLY un-American (according to some of the folks on this forum)...better not trust em!
- Latio-Americans....you never know, they might be one of those that snuck over the border fence and are stealing one of our prime lettuce-pickin jobs from a good American...better not trust em!
- Sheeeeit...don't get me started on VEGETARIANS!

This kind of BS is not helpful to the country (OR, this website). It's hate-speech designed to sucker-in those who are too lazy to think for themselves. It's the kind of propaganda that gave idiots in the hours after 9/11 the "authority" to pull "A-rab looking" store clerks out of 7-11's and beat the crap out of them. Didn't matter if they were Indian or Turkish. And it's also the kind of BS that Hitler used to turn a "christian" nation to cultural genocide against an entire religion of Jews.

Am I preaching political-correctness here, or just asking that we use our intelligence to evaluate each individual for their merits or crimes?

I'm a white, native-born American who served in the US Marine Corps (1969-1970), whose father, grandfather and daughter served in the US military and can trace ancesters who served in the Maryland Militia during the Revolutionary War and on both sides during the Civil War. I haven't been to church in 30 years and... I voted for Obama.

Am I American enough for you?
Nice try, but those other groups you mention have not publicly stated the America is "The Great Satan" and that they are devoted to destroying the USA. Not all Muslims are terrorists but all the terrorists are Muslim.
Old 12-24-2009, 07:14 AM

Distinctions
POM Contributor 
Lightbulb

With all due respect Scout, you and I both know there are as many different sects in the Christian faith as there are in the Muslim faith. There are people that call themselves red blooded Americans and name the name of Christ that proudly belong to the KKK. Consequently, many non believing people believe all Christians are racist, mentally ill and need to be rounded up, treated for mental illness and placed in reeducation camps or worse. This is no different than believing that all Muslims are radical jihadist. And please understand that I do understand we are up against a deadly enemy in Muslims that are radical jihadist.

As a Bible believing Christian, proud to be a citizen of this Republic, that believes the Constitution is not a "living document" to be "nuanced", there is not a lot of love coming in my direction from those that believe differently. What goes around comes around and if we don’t all stand up for the individual rights of law abiding citizens in this country provided by the Constitution no matter their faith or their worldview or their political view, regardless of how strongly we may disagree with them, we will plunge this nation into chaos followed by martial law.

Thomas Jefferson, Kentucky Resolutions of 1798: "In questions of power then, let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution."
Old 12-26-2009, 11:34 AM

Distinctions
Contributor VOM 

to jriley1349: Umar Farouk Abdul Mutallab Allegedly Tried to Ignite Explosives on Northwest Flight 253; Was Subdued by Fellow Travelers /
http://wbztv.com/national/northwest....2.1391506.html

I rest my case.
Old 12-26-2009, 05:23 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Sis

The title of the OP describes my attitudes about Mulsims. In order to be a "good" Muslim, he must adhere to the Qur'an without question, as well as obey the edicts of his iman. If they want to be 'moderate,' it may depend on how that 'moderation' is defined. Pardon me if my redneck is showing, but I would tend to opt for extreme caution. Outside of Timothy McVeigh (who had Muslim support), every attack on America in the last 30 years has been planned and executed by Muslim men between the ages of 18 and 45.

Regarding the latest POS who tried to blast one of our airliners out of the air, he too is a member of that 'religion of peace and love.'

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
Old 12-26-2009, 05:35 PM

Distinctions
POM Contributor 
Lightbulb

Scout and Rev Doc,

There is no doubt the militants of the Muslim faith are taking advantage of the freedoms we have here in this country and don’t think it does not concern me as much as it does anyone. My girl’s job has her traveling by air less than some but more than the average citizen. I used to see it as a great adventure for her until we were attacked by militant Muslims on 9-11-01. She takes it all in stride but trust me it’s my great relief to hear she’s home safe again with no incidents. I want answers and action as much as anyone that post to PF. I sincerely fear a civil war in this country with so many factions on every side that we are all going to end up killing each other to the delight of the enemy within and without. Is it possible that peaceful solutions and strong leadership can be found within a populist movement made up of freedom loving people from all faiths and all walks of life? Don’t we owe that effort to the next generation and those following? These are meant as sincere questions of two patriots from another deeply concerned patriot.

Best wishes to you both and your families for the coming new year,

Arrow

My apology for the long post (house bound with all the snow and ice and way to much time for thinking ) but also wanted to ask you Scout what do we make of this Muslim father warning that his son has become radicalized. A failure of communication between intelligence communities and law enforcement? It is all very discouraging and upsetting to your Sis.

CNN) -- The father of a man suspected of trying to bring down a Northwest Airlines jet recently contacted the U.S. Embassy in Nigeria about concerns that his son had "become radicalized" and could be planning something, a family source told CNN Saturday.

Follow link for the rest of the story:

http://www.cnn.com/2009/CRIME/12/26/airline.attack/index.html