The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > Conflict posts > Vietnam

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 08-17-2004, 05:17 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Thumbs up

Thank you Tina , sometimes you sound like the voice of an angel. Ron , what James said. Laying in a destroyed barn in Gettysburg , alone , when a NVA point man comes out of the woodline headed towards the barn - behind him is at least a company. Straight towards me. He is about 30 feet away and I know he is going to see me any second. I start to squeeze the triger - I wake up soaked and half the time screaming. Peace. Thank you Tina
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-17-2004, 08:44 AM
Robert J Ryan

The dreams will still haunt us, the memories will always be with us. We might go back to Vietnam in our dreams but when we wake up we always come home. Tina I know the power of the wall. I touched the name of my best buddy Gary Peteson. The emotions over whelmed me. I cried for at least 5 minutes. Seeing his name and then touching his name, I could see his face, I could hear him tell me that he is okay, and for me to let him rest in peace, and that we will see each other again on a different plain. It was a great healing experience. After all those brave men and women died, so that we may live.
Old 08-17-2004, 01:29 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

The Wall is just like that for me. I will keep going back every once in a while and be with my buddies. I really do feel them there and it is some sad but a lot good.
Old 08-18-2004, 08:22 AM

Send a message via AIM to Tina Send a message via Yahoo to Tina
Distinctions
POM 
Default Angel

Is no angel promise you that.. But the dreams they bother me sooooooooooooo much... I use to lay in bed as a kid and cry cause of them.. Dad has learned how to handle them over the years but it still bothers me..
I try to be an angel but it just dont' seem to work.. Don't know what i am doing wrong but working on it..
love ya
Your friend and God Bless,
Tina

To the past: Thank you for all you did for our Country..

To the future: Thank you for all you will do for our Country

To those we have lost past prestent and future: R.I.P You might be gone.BUT you will NEVER be forgotten
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2004, 12:53 PM
Robert J Ryan

Caring about your dad makes you an angel