Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 11-23-2017, 11:19 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Talking New Beginnings

11-23-2017

(Personal Opinions)

There are several days within every year in which most people vow to start anew, and among these are New Years Day, Christmas, and yes, even today – Thursday, the 23rd of November, 2017 (Thanksgiving Day)!

Wouldn’t it be nice however, if people always meant what they said, and if their promises lasted longer than their next breath? “But alas, we all live in an imperfect world, inhabited by imperfect beings – myself included!” As a matter of fact, “The President Himself” appeared on television this morning to offer-up his own “Thanksgiving Greetings” - and fine sentiments they were! The problem is: “Was anyone listening” – really listening?

There is an old adage that goes: “Talk is cheap, but it takes money to buy beer”, or anything else for that matter, and lord knows, President Trump has really “Shaken the Tree of Reasoning” since he was elected!

Maybe it’s just me, but I can not personally understand (or even accept) how anyone, (or any group) that calls itself “Freedom-Loving”, can voluntarily place themselves under the illogical and rigid mandates that sometimes gush forth from any one political ideology? In short, we elect (or should consider electing) individuals, and not just cabals, to represent “The Will of Our People!”

Finally - Is politically dictated obedience (in all matters) of more importance and value to you than is the survival and advancement of “Our Entire Nation? For as goes “OUR NATION” – so also goes her entire population - “One and All!”

“Happy Thanksgiving”, and “May God Bless Those American Patriots Who Began It All!”

Hardcore