The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 10-09-2013, 03:14 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default "Skins" should change name.

I think that name: "Skins" or "Redskins" says nothing good or nice about a football team.

Therefore and sort-of-like macho sport Prez Obama, Me Thinks their name shoud be changed.

Wouldn't The Washington Savages be great and about as macho complimentary as it gets?

I-sure-as-hell think so.

Neil
Old 10-09-2013, 11:48 PM

Send a message via AIM to 82Rigger
Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Neil,

This is called PC or Political Correctness.

It falls into the same category as the elementary school kid who was suspended from school for DRAWING A PICTURE OF A GUN.

Another name for it is "moronic stupidity".

Rigger

P.S.

Have you heard the latest?

A kid was suspended from school for playing with a toy gun....IN HIS FRONT YARD.

A school bus driver happened to see it, and somehow that made it "school policy".

This country is going down the $hitter.

Steve / 82Rigger
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2013, 02:12 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 

Amazing, isn't it, Rigger?

Kids get suspended from school, punished or corrected for merely playing with or just harmlessly drawing guns, by the powers that be.

Whereas any kids displaying that typically Absurd National Stupidity of Moronic Tolerance & Sensitivity (just like their foolish parents) towards all Criminally Illegal Aliens daily sneaking into America,...are highly commended by our usually Criminally Illegal Alien Pandering powers that be.

The nationally suicidal lunacy has gotten worse and worse each and every year.

"Country is going down..."???

Hope we and country can ever climb out, friend?

Neil
Old 10-11-2013, 07:58 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Neil,

I think we can still climb out.

If the American people will wake up and smell the coffee.

Sometimes I wonder if most American citizens realize that politicians in the Executive Branch and Legislative Branch can be FIRED.

Time for the citizens to control the politicians, not the other way around.

Rigger

Steve / 82Rigger
Old 10-13-2013, 09:54 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 

Daily sad realities seen on TV should make most seriously question your: "...can be FIRED" bit, Rigger.

Hell. That obvious top level malfeasance of office refusing them aid and permitting those 4 Brave Americans to be slaughtered by War Criminal (re. mass-murderers of non-combattants) Muslim Terrorists at Benghazi, Libya,...didn't even get a slap-on-the-wrist.

Pretty-much same is disgustingly so with debacles on Mexican Border and other PC dictated Bureacratic displays of Power OVER The People.

Apparently, it's just to-damn-hard to FIRE any kings, queens, emperors or fuhrers and their ruling elite appointees.

A good example of what stated here is Bill Clinton.

The entire U.S. Government & Chief Justice of The Supreme Court couldn't even make the case that Bill daily getting: "Head" in The Oval Office from a subordinate was even; "A Misdemeanor" sez-it-all.

Neil
Old 10-13-2013, 05:42 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Neil,

It's not that hard to do.

Just last month 2 Colorado Senators were RECALLED AND SENT HOME because they went against the will of the people and voted for tighter gun control in Colorado.

The legal provisions are in place. People just have to get involved. Same for any other problems.

Rigger

Steve / 82Rigger
Old 10-14-2013, 11:52 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 

That's fair enough and good for common sense and the people of Colorodo, Rigger.

But what should bother most is that no such common sense is displayed for recalling and sending home (I actually prefer SENDING TO JAIL.) top ruling elite not doing as sworn to or what WE PAY THEM FOR, while obviously putting American Lives at risk and disgustingly denying aid to Americans under Islamic Terrorist Attack,...and FOR POLITICAL REASONS to boot.

Also possibly aiding enemy aside, when U.S. President, Attorney General, Secretary of State and any other U.S. Officials obviously guilty of deriliction of duty or malfeasance of office go to jail, such as you and I would no doubt do if perpetrating same,...I'll be somewhat content.

Granted, such won't bring back lives of many Americans & Mexicans cartel murdered by U.S. Taxpayer Paid For Weapons in Mexico and on the border, nor those 4 Brave Americans (plus many others) DENIED ASSISTANCE while being slaughtered by Muslim Terrorists at Benghazi.

But at least some semblance of justice will be served by jailing all such treasonably-pompous career American politicos, such as previously alluded to.

When "They" take their oaths to: "We The People",...are their fingers crossed?

Does that justify perpetually deceiving US (both ways)?

Neil

Last edited by reconeil; 10-14-2013 at 12:02 PM. Reason: corrections plus
Old 10-15-2013, 12:04 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Neil,

I could be wrong, but you may be witnessing a turn-around in the way political business is conducted in this nation.

When an American attack on Syria was imminent, congressmen and senators reported to Obama that 100% of their constituents wanted NO PART of an attack on Syria.

Obama responded ON CAMERA AND NATIONWIDE:

"Don't worry about what the people want, vote your conscience".

DON"T WORRY ABOUT WHAT THE AMERICAN PEOPLE WANT??????

When Americans heard that, they were outraged.

Americans are also outraged over the NSA spying and the information they are collecting and what they are doing with it..

I can't wait to see what happens when "Rumsfeld vs. Podilla" breaks the headlines.

After this "shutdown" business, you may see a more "assertive" American population.

Rigger Steve

Steve / 82Rigger
Old 10-15-2013, 01:19 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 

You most certainly ARE NOT WRONG, Rigger.

There has been a despicable: "Turn-around in the way political business is conducted in this nation" ever since quite secretively suspect of background BHO II or Jr. first came on the scene and duplicitously-corrupt and: "Never let a crisis go wasted" Chicago style campaigning and voting became acceptable and the current norm of the land.

I find it amazing that even after most American career ruling elite leaders have permitted such for so long a time, they have the gall and audacity to accuse other nations of being corrupt and their leaders of having been fraudulently elected.

Many such phonies act like: "The pot calling the kettle black:, or WHAT HYPOCRITES!!!

Most of about 200 or so Democrat ACORN Community Organizing might have changed their names after being exposed,...but unfortunately for Americans they're Still ACORN and Still register MANY, MANY fraudulent or fictitious voters.

Also, one wonders just how many of such Low Lifes alluded to actually work at the polls?

Neil
Old 10-15-2013, 11:19 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Brother Neil,

I think we have a small misunderstanding.

When I used the term "political turn-around" I was referring to the LATEST TWO OR THREE MONTHS.

After the Syria business and the "shutdown" crap, I think the American people will start making their voices heard.

The American people need to realize THEY CAN CHANGE THINGS...AND THEY DON'T HAVE TO WAIT FOR AN ELECTION TO DO IT.

That was the point of my Colorado comment.

Rigger

Steve / 82Rigger