The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 10-18-2019, 02:53 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Unhappy Unprepared!!

10-18-2019

“Almost Every Person” is repentant in the end, as concerns their actions in life! And as such - could have, would have and should have, have replaced any actual integrity, save for attempting to defray the nearly hourly solicitations of political operatives who are seeking to put the bite upon your already strained finances and emaciated hide!

What amazes me the most however, is the fact that these free-ride, telephone-artists care-not about one’s advanced age, their near-poverty status or even their having to dig deeply into their bean money, as to them and in my opinion, we are just a target of opportunity, even to an individual who spends more on cigars daily, than what your total monthly income comes to!?

“HAVE YOU PEOPLE NO SHAME??”

“Now come on man” – even a pauper would like to help a person whom they feel is out to better “OUR NATION”, but only a blood-sucker would sup off of the sparse livelihood of an elderly individual who cares more about their own nation, than they do where their next meal may be coming from? And when the person who is attempting to sink their fangs into one’s anemic blood-supply and this on behalf of some ever-hungry millionaire, then their boss may be loaded with bucks, but they are definitely lacking in humanity! But then what the Hell – “Hades ain’t half full – right!?” And in my opinion, these people could already be well upon their way to the infernal regions - a place that not even a vast amount of money, superb connections or even never-ending verbosity-alone, will ever save an individual from! “DO COUNT UPON IT!!”

Hardcore
Old 10-19-2019, 06:15 AM

Arrow

HC - I'm going to hell already in a hand basket. A few millennia of warmth would do me good.

I'm no Saint - Yes I have regrets - I would like to change some things. But regardless - some time hell will take the chill off I've had for years. Sure I've got regrets who don't. Have I done evil? What's evil? Regardless when judgement day comes we will all know where we stand and our final path.

Each of us has a road in life to follow - it has many branches - if you follow the wrong path you may find a dead end and have to start over again and again and again.

There's a period in all people's lives where they've taken the wrong path - to say otherwise would be a lie. Do I believe in the Almighty sure I do - I went to Catholic school - but I've seen things and done things in my past that I wish I could change. Good or bad once you've stepped over the line - you're in the devils hands for sure. Sometimes you don't realize what you've done until after the fact - after the fact is where your mind relives it in a slower motion and you realize God if I could have only thought about it I could have found a better way. Many things happen in a split second your mind can't analyze it quick enough before its over. It's sometimes called a safety valve - that's a poor analogy.

I would like to place the blame on other's - but in most cases you just have to accept the facts. Am I evil - no I don't think so - I have a rather bad temper at times in my past. It genetic (being an Italian we have short wicks). I've had many ups & downs in my life. But they say - That's Life.

I don't condemn anyone - as they say never judge another until you've walked in their shoes. Perfection is God - has God ever done anything he regrets - will he ever tell us?

War's - Religion - and Politics are the worst subjects to discuss or try to understand. It's not as clear as Top to Bottom - that's life - we all try to walk between those issues all our lives.

When judgement day comes I will stand there and take whatever is coming my way. I will do my time as he see's fit to judge me. I will not argue any points I will take what ever judgement he gives me.

To all you perfect folks - God Bless your gift.

Boats

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote