The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 08-17-2006, 11:55 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Post Islam statistics

There are 1400 + Islamic centers in the United States.

There are approximately: 5 - 6 million Muslims living in the U.S.A.

100,000 Muslims immigrate to the U.S. each year.

Saudi Arabia has spent over 1 billion dollars on the spread of Islam in the United States.

30,000 Muslim-American children attend private Muslim schools funded by Saudi Arabia.

Muslim Student Association for college students has 600 chapters on University Campuses spread across the United States.

Kuwait has designated 2.5 billion dollars for Islamic Awareness in the United States.

Ethnic Background of Muslims in the U.S.A.
35% Come From South Asia - (Indonesia, Malaysia, Bangledesh, etc.)
30% Are African-American
25% Are Arabs or Arab-Americans
Mosques by State:
1 Mosque: S. Dakota, Maine, New Hampshire.
2 Mosques: Montana, Vermont, Wyoming, Hawaii
3 Mosques: Idaho, Utah, N. Dakota, Nevada, Delaware, Alaska
4 Mosques: Nebraska, W. Virginia
5 Mosques: Rhode Island,
6 Mosques: Kansas, New Mexico
8 Mosques: Kentucky, Arkansas
9 Mosques: Minnesota,
10 Mosques: Mississippi,
11 Mosques: Washington D.C.
12 Mosques: Oregon,
14 Mosques: Oklahoma, Iowa,
15 Mosques: Tennesssee, S. Carolina
19 Mosques: Wisconsin
21 Mosques: Connecticut
23 Mosques: Indiana, Arizona, Alabama, Massachusettes
24 Mosques: Washington, Louisanna,
30 Mosques: Maryland,
34 Mosques: N. Carolina
37 Mosques: Virginia
41 Mosques: Georgia
57 Mosques: Florida, Illinois
66 Mosques: Ohio
67 Mosques: Pennsylvania
73 Mosques: Michigan
140 Mosques: New York
227 Mosques: California

Is there a threat for terrorism by radical Muslims in the U.S.A.?
You decide.

Keith
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-17-2006, 12:41 PM

If we were worried about infiltration - It's a little late. 100K per year - man oh man - we ain't got a chance in hell if they all go off at one time.

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
Old 08-17-2006, 12:45 PM
Banned

Distinctions
Contributor 

We are at war with Muslims,
Put them all in Interment camps like they did with Japs in WW2.
Assimilate or Die Rag head.

You have a nice day
Ron
Old 08-17-2006, 12:47 PM

But aren't the Saudis our friends??? That's what the television commercial said...
Old 08-17-2006, 12:54 PM

Turbine tops, push starts and rag heads - what else do we call them. What do they call us? Yep we are no longer alone the open borders have made us very vulnerable.

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
Old 08-17-2006, 02:43 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

I guess it is a matter of which branch and then which sect of Islam is being discussed or worried about. If they all behaved according to the general and historic interpretations of the Koran and paid attention to the five pillars of Islam like they are supposed to, then nothing to really be overly concerned about.

But that isn?t the case always, especially with the Whabbi Sunni, and that bunch has their roots and origin on the Arabian Peninsula and is the ?official? state religion of Saudi Arabia. Fortunately or unfortunately, depending on whose ox is being gored, Saudi Arabia is now being ripped and bloodied by Al Qaeda and the Saudi Whabbi Clerics that historically funded the origins of Al Qaeda and the current blood- thirsty Madrassah seminaries in Pakistan.
I wouldn?t be a bit surprised to hear that Al Qaeda chopped the heads off every family Saud member, all 40 thousand of them, and then every Saudi Arab within arms reach just for openers, and then get on to serious killing.

So I?d say the Saudi funded mosques in the US are suspect, depending if the Saudi Family is calling the shots or the if the Saudi Whabbi Clerics are the ones with the stroke, if the latter, then watch out for the shit. Given my geographic location, I have well grounded concerns regarding some of the Bay Area mosques. They are known and identified Al Qaeda agents and recruiters with a number of arrests, etc., but hopefully someone is keeping watch. But probably not due to all the legal protection accorded them. Seems a paradox, but the Jihads are sworn to a death oath to destroy the systems that currently protect their black motives and plans.

I don?t think we have a lot of Shiite Moslems in the US, and given the aggression and call to global jihad and arms by Iran, that may be a good thing.

Scamp
Old 08-17-2006, 02:48 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Keith

Can you tell us the source of this information?

I find it hard to comprehend that there are 41 mosques in Georgia, 34 in North Carolina, 23 in Alabama, etc., etc,. And not one SINGLE ONE in Texas or New Jersey???

What's going on here?

And, there are only 46 states on this list.............where are the other four?

Gimpy

"MUD GRUNT/RIVERINE"

"I ain't no fortunate son"--CCR

"We have shared the incommunicable experience of war..........We have felt - we still feel - the passion of life to its top.........In our youth our hearts were touched with fire"

Oliver Wendell Holmes, Jr.
Old 08-17-2006, 03:06 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Post Gimpy

Sorry I missed Texas and New Jersey.

Texas has 67 mosques
N.J. has 86

Stats Mostly come from U.S. Dept. of State.

And

CAIR (council on American-Islamic Relations)

The Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR) is a special interest group which seeks "to enhance understanding of Islam, encourage dialogue, protect civil liberties, empower American Muslims, and build coalitions that promote justice and mutual understanding." [1]

CAIR is a major non-profit, non-governmental, Muslim organization in North America, funded in significant part by Middle Eastern sources such as the Al Maktoum Foundation, which is headed by the crown prince of Dubai and which owns the deed to CAIR's headquarters in Washington, D.C. [1]. Other funding sources include Saudi Prince Al-Waleed bin Talal, who donated $500,000 to CAIR to support a program that sends pro-Islam books and tapes to public libraries in the United States.

They are suppose to be very accurate stats.

Keith
Old 08-17-2006, 03:20 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Boats
You forgot "sandfleas"
Bob K

God bless the ACLU
Old 08-17-2006, 07:58 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

And oops Bob, ?sand flies? and ?sand crabs? is Squid terminology for civil servants at a USN Naval base or yard facility, oh my. Around and about for those who have taken the cultural abuse and discrimination in the land of mid-east Islam, the term applied is sand + the ?N? word. Very bad, but I have heard it since 1968 whilst in North Africa working oil exploration. But the up side is that I learned all about brutal racial and religious discrimination dealt out by Islam, in spades. Ha ha, don?t be among the wrong Islamic sect or color ( Blue Moroccan African black Bedouins ). Expect no quarter for none will be given, ever. Damn, one hell of a shoot em? up happening in Bedouin land.

Anything that Saudi Arabia sponsors in the US or anywhere else in this world needs to be viewed as a very medieval culture, by religious belief, as inflicting their ways where they can.
Damn, seen this in Jakarta. The most astounding mosque around was built by the Saudi family. There abouts, the mosque attending women look like Casper the ghost and to what point I don?t know. By nature Indonesian women are very modest of dress and attitude so of a sudden Saudi Arabia puts a fringing white sheet over them, give me a frigging break. Damn hot and humid in Jakarta so the Saudis decide to make the women miserable by making walking cocoons of them? And to what purpose?

Organizations that take Saudi funding and promote justice and equality among religious beliefs and adherence to secular law are probably very naive or disingenuous. I have no particular issues with medieval Islam so long as they keep to themselves. But I do have a giant issue when their recurrent cause du jour is to pretend one thing and out the back door fund total hell on earth. Pakistan created the Taliban, Saudi Arabia funded and still funds the feed stock organizations for Islamic maniacs that inhabit the Taliban and other radical Islamic causes.

But then, according the insulting Gimpy I?m a ?resists bigot? so what I share as an experience and learned knowledge level is not approved by the whom hates who mother ship. Presumably hateful man Gimpy will require my sources for what I have learned along the journey of life. I can f..- -.-.king back-it up with three expired pass ports and the current one to expire in 2008, plus an honorable discharge and a modest deco stack from VN.

Scamp