The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 07-16-2018, 08:01 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Exclamation Don't Underestimate Trump

7-16-2018

I just caught the tail end of a news broadcast in which an American newsman was (in my opinion) downplaying President Trump’s ability to deal with Old Vlad Putin (Big Mistake)?

Now I don’t give a tinker’s damn if Putin considers himself to be “The Second Coming”, as Donald Trump too is also nobody’s fool – Ms. Clinton found this out the hard way and you had better believe that the Democrats also had no shortage of brainpower and political muscle beefing them up for that meeting as well! “Unless of course, you are one of those individuals who enters a confrontation already believing that they are licked?”

“And once again, this is not a question of party politics, as Russia and Putin are not exactly our long-lost brothers, now are they?”

“We Are Americans People”, and anyone who even remotely sees these meetings (confrontations is a far better word) between Trump and Putin as a friendly round of golf, or a little elbow bending (boozing), is either one of two things, in my opinion? They are either damned fools, or their international loyalties are genuinely suspect?

The United States of America – “First and Always!”

Hardcore
Old 07-16-2018, 08:49 AM

Question Undecided!?

This warm and fuzzy feeling between Trump & Putin looks good for now - but in the long run you gotta believe something just doesn't feel or seem right - but again that's going to take a little time to see where its going.

a. Both are men who are and want to be headliner's.
b. Both seem to have similar profiles.
c. But each has their own agenda and to what end has yet to be seen or determined.
d. After decades of confrontations and years of looking over their shoulder's to suddenly have this Brotherly Love is concerning to worrisome. They are both completely out of character with the norms at this stage. Warm and Friendly give's me the chills!
e. Each has an their own personal agenda and neither are well liked - normally opposites attract but in this case they both seem to both be "so pleased" with themselves its uncanny!

Boats

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2018, 06:13 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 

Boats,
I don't get it and/or the comparing of Trump to Putin and their being (according to you): "Warm and fuzzy feeling" with each other.

The only US President that was warm and fuzzy (apologetic also) with Putin was Barack Hussein Obama,...even while Putin was ANNEXING CRIMEA.

Trump in only a short while was/is very much tougher with Putin & Russia.
Dead Russians in Syria prove that fact

I (plus also half the country no doubt) disagree totally with your b. thru e. leftist variations of comparisons of Trump to Putin.

I personally believe such comparisons (a. comparison excluded) are downright silly.

Neil
Old 07-26-2018, 06:34 PM

I can only go by what he tells us - there is no confirmation about this two hour meeting with Putin and no one there can validate what he tells us? Sorry to say I just can't believe him or anything he says so you can see I have doubts as to his performance and skill sets.

Boats

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
Old 07-28-2018, 02:38 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 

Boats,
As to your: "I can only go by what he tells us - there is no confirmation about this two hour meeting with Putin and no one there can validate what he tells us? Sorry to say I just can't believe him or anything he says so you can see I have doubts as to his performance and skill sets."AND/OR the standard and typically herd-like echoed Obama/Pelosi/Schumer/Waters/Schiff Democrat Party Line,...I'm sorry to hear such AGAIN.

1. Believing all those proven liars I've mentioned above and not believing Trump is Amazing!

2. Beliefs aside, see what Trump has already accomplished in only 2 short years, and/or much more than other presidents have done in 8 year terms, even while being mercilessly hindered or politically sabotaged every which way possible.

3. Trump is the only president in history that has ALREADY fulfilled many of his campaign promises (QUITE A PRESIDENTIAL RARITY) in only a short time,...and would have no doubt accomplished EVEN MORE, except for the combined: "Hate Trump Opposition" of both the Fanatical Democrat Hierarchy & largely Fanatical: "Anti-Trump" Democrat mainstream press/media.

Neil
Old 07-28-2018, 06:14 PM

I'm glad he's your guy. I'm not impressed.
Boats

"IN GOD WE TRUST"