The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 02-25-2020, 04:50 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Exclamation I Ain't No Charity!!

2-25-2020

Many years ago, I was in the process of changing residence! Not a long move mind you, but one that was (in my opinion) necessitated by several years of living under the boot of a perverted cretin (opinion) with what I felt to be highly questionable morals, low intellect, and the mental fiber of a bug! Now, after about three decades of living at a new location, one in which I always paid premium rent as agreed, kept the place in decent order, and made no waves, our living arrangements have once again grown strained – not because of anything that we have predicated mind you, but rather, just because of a bugaboo that seems to go part and parcel to a life that far too many thinks belongs to them – “And Nothing Could Be Further From The Truth!!”

“And when I protested this misconception”, I was informed (in no uncertain terms) that this individual was not a charity and that they had connections with area- law-enforcement –
“Go Figure?”

“It kind of makes you wonder, however, if any of these creatures even value their own souls – “Or if they even have a soul, for that matter?” For in the long run, it is still my fervent belief that “All Such Me-ists” will have a final accounting with a power that is far above and beyond their tiny little minds to even comprehend? And only then will they come to rue the day when they sold their souls, and this, just to garner the attention of other silly worldly fools –

“BUT I FOR ONE – ABSOLUTELY THINK NOT!!”

Hardcore