The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 02-23-2020, 08:42 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Question Betrayed By Trump

2-23-2020

“Betrayed by President Trump and Finding New Solutions”, seems to be the order of the day, at least among a few of those who haven’t got the slightest idea of even where they are from one moment to another, in my opinion!

It should be obvious by now, even to the brain dead - that Trump has been under incessant attack since even before he ran for this office, and this by dyed in the wool politicians and wannabes, who from the very moment that they decided to run for (so-called) public office, had no idea of their own name, let alone what in the Hell it was that they were doing – save for their delusions of public adoration, endless cocktail parties and monumental power?

Once again: Donald Trump has made his share of mistakes, but as “Presidents” go, he really has not been half bad! And I say this, not in any political sense of the word, but rather, just as a cold and hard fact! For it is my opinion that, even if the man was “The Second Coming (and he is not)” and even if he had found a way to turn base metal into solid gold, those with a driving political hunger so great that they would even sell their own souls to acquire it, would still find fault in his actions?

And that, once again, is strictly my own personal opinion, as “Our Nation” will always come first and foremost in my mind and in my spirit – “And That Is Still That!!”

Hardcore
Old 02-23-2020, 08:50 AM

Arrow

I don't know HC - We don't need a monarch running our country. It his way or no way. I can't deal with that. He's too crude & rude for me and way too many mistakes during his time in office. If he would stay off TV and Tweeting maybe it would die down. But he's #1 and never wrong which is his biggest downfall. He's not perfect - though he thinks he is.
Kow Towing to the NK and Russia that did it for me.

He got my vote once and to me once around the block was enough for me - bring on a new person.

Boats

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote