The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > Military News > General

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 10-13-2020, 04:31 PM

Question Dr. Ron Paul’s Urgent Message for Every American

Dr. Ron Paul’s Urgent Message for Every American
By: Adam Wiederman of Investing Outlook News - 10-14-20
Re: https://investingoutlookreport.com/d...very-american/

Another DOOM & GLOOM OUTLOOK report. (Who do we believe)?

Dr. Ron Paul, the former U.S. Presidential candidate and 22-year Congressional veteran, is back in the spotlight.

He’s stepping forward with a new message every American – especially those who are retired or nearing retirement – needs to see.

“After so many years in Washington, I thought I was immune to being shocked by what our government does,” Dr. Paul says.

“But the actions that our elected officials… the Fed… even the medical community have taken in the past few weeks have gone beyond anything I could have imagined.

And if you’re not careful, YOU could pay the price.”

Few people in America today have Dr. Paul’s knowledge of the inner workings of the government…

He spent more than two decades in Congress. He served on the House Banking Committee and the Committee on Foreign Affairs.

He sponsored more than 600 legislative bills. He met with every President of the past 40 years and every Fed Chairman. And spent many hours in top secret, closed-door meetings.

Which is why it’s alarming he believes something troubling is lurking right around the corner.

“Most Americans will be blindsided by what’s going to happen. Make sure you, your family, and anyone you care about are prepared.”

That’s why Dr. Paul recently helped put together a short video presentation that explains the #1 first step every American should take to prepare for what’s coming next.

I strongly suggest you take a look at this fascinating piece Dr. Paul has prepared.

Must Watch Video link: https://orders.stansberryresearch.co...T152818&page=1

What are your thoughts about this video report?
I watched it - fear mongering and a book sale for more information
right there it tells you something!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Personal Note Seems like another sales scam to me they always profit on heels of American's with fear mongering. Maybe part of its true but lately - I don't know what the hells happening in our Country.

Boats

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links