The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 03-27-2005, 06:33 AM

Distinctions
Contributor VOM 

Andy,

I don't care where the illegals come from. If found, they should be deported.

Several years ago, the Boston Herald ran a piece about illegal Irish in Boston. A few days later I was in a restaurant in Watertown and our waitress was a very lovely Irish lass (red hair, green eyes) with the softest brogue. We ordered some drinks and she asked to see our ID's (restaurant policy), so I asked to see her green card. Her face turned as red as her hair and she literally ran off. The owner came over and asked if I was with the INS. When I said no, he started to give me a severe ration of shit about harrassing his people, then ordered us out of his place. I told him I was only joking and offered to apologize but he just kept getting more and more angry. He was on the verge of getting physical when we left...then I called the INS. I found out the place was closed for about a week and the owner fined.

Speaking of illegals; did you hear about the janitorial service at Logan Airport? Officials found 14 illegals from Brazil who had access to secure (allegedly secure) areas of the airport. I guess the after affects of 9/11 have worn off.
Old 05-25-2018, 10:50 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Exclamation

Thought you might like to re-read this..... Mrs. Hardcore
Old 05-22-2020, 04:06 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 

The Way Things Are These Days, This Must Be Said Again.......

Mrs. Hardcore
Old 05-22-2020, 04:32 PM

Arrow

HC - I miss all these guys - I don't know where they all went?
you and I seem to be holding he fort.
Our VFW opened up today. I would go but Kath needs watching
so I'm in the garage.

-

Memorial Day - again - I all new flags to post at our memorial once again.
-
Sad Day - but they are our Bud's dead or alive! I won't forget them.

Boats

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2020, 04:36 PM

Well the in hell all these guys go? It seems there are only three of us left? I miss all of them? I hope they are all well.

Boats

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
Old 05-22-2020, 04:45 PM

Where an the Hell are all you guys. I miss the old gang it seems there is only three of us now working this site. I miss you guys. I hope you are all well and let's all remember the Memorial Day in behalf of all our Buds.

Boats

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
Old 05-22-2020, 04:52 PM

HC - where did all these guys go? We need to get the band back. It seems they've dropped off the world? I hope they are all OK

Boats

"IN GOD WE TRUST"