The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > International > Terrorism

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 05-11-2006, 07:48 PM

Default How quickly we forget !!!!!!!!!

Check the date of the last post here. That is a good ezample of why the US is in the mess we are in now. The compassion, patriotism and confidence is weathering away.
I got a dog in this fight and I ain't giving up till the Big Fat Lady Sings.
Working the Border so all the rest can say or not say what they want to!
the emperor
MACS Ret
Old 05-11-2006, 08:40 PM

Distinctions
POM Contributor 

Willie,

Good to hear from you, what's going on with your son? I hope everything is ok on the home front. I heard that the Mexican military has made 200 incursions onto American soil in the recent past. It's hard to sort things out because the press has an agenda on one side or the other. I'll tell you what the situation on the border is to me a greater threat than any other threat we have facing us right now. Thank you for your service and take care.

Arrow>>>>>

Thomas Jefferson, Kentucky Resolutions of 1798: "In questions of power then, let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution."
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2006, 05:24 PM

Default Boys Back

Arrow,
My boy is back, in Colorado Springs till August this year. The he says he is getting out. He is worried about getting a job that is better than Burger King. I understand where he is coming from. When you go in the servixce with a GED and the service teaches you how to shoot, march and dig holes to hide in. Well hell, what more could a feller ask for. But when you come home and get out, there just ain't no callin for all that technical stuff in the real world.
Hopefully he will follow in his old mans footsteps, not with all the mistakes, and be in law enforcement.
Just makes a warm fuzzy feeling knowing, "You are fighting crime and suppressing evil". I enjoy it and will retire in 2 years to Tenn. If I can find a rock to hide under and a pool to fish in.
God Bless and Thanks for asking about the boy.
Sure proud of him and all those young fellers that have had the balls to go in and serve.
It takes a different kind a person to go into the military in this day and time as a volunteer. Just damn proud I have one in my family and I know several.
Take Care
Willie
Old 05-13-2006, 10:49 PM

Distinctions
POM Contributor 

Willie,

I am in complete agreement our warriors have always been the best ofevery generation! It does take more than most have today tovolunteer to serve this country and do it with all oftheir heart. I'm proud with you Willie and always will be. I wish him and you the very best of everything.Thank you both for your service to this country.If there is a chance you can find a little bit of heaven on earth TN is a good place to start. Stay safe out there and stay healthy.

Arrow>>>>>>>

Thomas Jefferson, Kentucky Resolutions of 1798: "In questions of power then, let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution."
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote