The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > International > Terrorism

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 12-02-2002, 08:14 AM

Send a message via ICQ to M-Factor
Default what do you think about the terrorism in israel

what do u think about what the palestinian terrorists are doing in israel and what are they trying to acheave
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-02-2002, 10:44 AM

M-Factor,

Why should you care? You've been fighting this holy war for so long now - who cares?

But I will say this - being your friend all these years has a cost attached to it. Association's or affilations don't come without cost.

Let me see you answer these questions:

1. How do feel about the United States of America?
2. Do you really care?
3. Now that you've got us into your war what can you do to
prevent further bloodshed on our shores?
4. How much money will you be sending us to take care of our
terrorist problems?

When you can answer these - maybe then I will feel like further discussion is practical.

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
Old 12-02-2002, 11:12 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Post I believe,

Israel has the right to that which promotes their survival as a nation.

I believe for the most part the USA has done right by backing Israel.

However, I have some the same concerns about some of Israel's attitudes.

They really seem to lack gratitude, yet without the USA Israel would be dead meat.

I think Boat's Questions are valid.

Check out the sight I pulled up for you that Goldendragon posted on Israel's land rights in that area of the world.

However, I believe you owe the USA everything!!!!! And Israel doesn't show their Savior much respect. Until you need some money or more weapons. The firing on and trying to destroy and American War Ship was one act of violence that was totally out of line. It should have never happened, disgusting to say the least. Killing Americans operating in international waters was totally out of line period. Their should have been a warning. Those types of things are the things that Israel must clean up if they want continued USA support. However they have never apologized for that act but rationalized it in someway.

Keith
Old 12-03-2002, 08:58 AM

Default reply

ok first of all
my friend died in a terror attack
so when you will experience that kind of thing
then start talking about who cares!!!!!

about the US i feel grattitude
and yes i really care about what will happen there cause we depend on the US.
not only on Your money but the international support that the us is giving us.
ohh and rememnber the money you talking about comes not only from your goverment but allsow from privet donationg from US jews and ppl who understand that israel is important for the us.

we didnt drag you into any war.
its the islam who declared the jihaad on the free countries
so check your sources before you say something.

remember israel is a very profitable country
the US makes a lot of money in israel.

and about the ending of the bloodshed its only up to the ppl who realy want peace. and i really cant find them now.

plz answer !!
Old 12-03-2002, 10:25 AM

M-Factor,

I'm really sorry you lost a friend. It hurts - I know I've lost many over the years and many in VN. Other's (my friends and your friends) have lost additional family such as their Fathers, Brothers and Sisters.

I won't retract my earlier feelings but am sorry that so many have to die for issues sooo very old. Your people are always so good at making money - but how come you can't find a way to make peace?

They hit you - you hit back - they retaliate - you hit back and so on and so on. It never never ends! It's gotta stop sometime.

All I can remember about Israel is that they are always at war.
You have your right to exist and defend yourself but so do your neighbors.

Protect yourself - sure and your family. But they are going to protect themselves and their family. You see for action there is an equal and opposite reaction - its the law of nature.

M-Factor I regret having answered your thread but you asked how I feel about things and hey let the cards fall where they may. Just remember not all Americans think like me so don't judge us all based on my characteristics or views.

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
Old 12-03-2002, 10:35 AM

I applaud you, Boats.
Old 12-03-2002, 10:47 AM
Administrator

Distinctions
Special Projects VOM Staff Contributor 

To any thinking Christian Israel is important yes but some of your statements are out of line.

Quote:
remember Israel is a very profitable country, the US makes a lot of money in Israel.
That is a very relative statement, "alot of money" in Israel is not "a lot of money" in America. Just look at our GNP's and it becomes very clear. Israel makes "a lot of money" from America, not the other way around. If you throw in the military, relief, and political aid Israel obtains from the good old USA I would venture to guess we lose money in that region quit a bit faster then we make it. And as you pointed out many Jews living in America siphon off untold millions (maybe billions for all I know, when you have a multi-trillion dollar GNP it's hard to tell were it all goes) from our economy funneled back to the homeland. But it's not about money........is it?

Quote:
my friend died in a terror attack so when you will experience that kind of thing
then start talking about who cares!!!!!
I don't know what kind of website you think you stumbled onto here buddy but let me clue you in. Most of the people here are vets and combat vets at that. Most have lost friends in very similar environments. I also don't know were you get your news from but we also lost thousands of brothers and sister in 9/11. Yes we count our fellow country men as brothers and sisters, not just meat to throw into the grinder. I appreciate your lose but don't come around here blowing smoke up anyones ass or you will have yours kicked to the curb.
Old 12-03-2002, 10:50 AM

I'll buy you another drink for that one. This guy needs to be kicked to the curb.
Old 12-04-2002, 10:57 AM

Default M-Factor

you all
come to israel
and experience the terror on your backs for couple of years
and then come and talk to me..

im sorry if any of you lost someone in the 9/11
and im very sorry about what im gonna say now but
after the 9/11 you have felt on your skin
what we are have to deal everyday with...
Old 12-04-2002, 12:34 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Language barrier here...

...We offer this site to the world to participate, and from the 'm-factor's" first post, and the following replys, it is not a very warm welcome...

...This person asks a simple question, and his reply's do not "match" our "flowing Engish", however I do not sense a "hostile presence here" just a difference in speaking terms from our "roots"...

...M-factor, Yes we feel the pain of your people, and "Terror" must stopped in the world as we know it today,... suicide bombers have been hitting your Country for years, and thousands of lives have been lost, by all accounts, you are entitled to have some "thick skin", and something in contrast, you have become "numb", I feel that is the reason for your "short reply"...

...We're a lot "short fused" over here since 9/11, and the issues around the world culminating in the next few weeks, All of us are "on guard"...

...We are all looking for the solution to the problems now, and keep the faith, (whatever yours may be), that we find it soon

Tom "ANDY" Andrzejczyk