The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 07-29-2009, 08:19 AM

Thumbs up Will you pass this along -

I AM HONORED TO DO THIS.

Did you know that the ACLU has filed a suit to have all military cross-shaped headstones removed and another suit to end prayer from the military completely. They're making great progress. The Navy Chaplains can no longer mention Jesus ' name in prayer thanks to the retched ACLU and our new administration.

I'm not breaking this one. If I get it a 1000 times, I'll forward it a 1000 times!

Let us pray...

Prayer chain for our Military... Don't break it!

Please send this on after a short prayer.. Prayer for our soldiers Don't break it!

Prayer:

'Lord, hold our troops in your loving hands Protect them as they protect us Bless them and their families for the selfless acts they perform for us in our time of need. Amen.'

Prayer Request: When you receive this, please stop for a moment and say a prayer for our troops around the world.

There is nothing attached. Just send this to people in your address book. Do not let it stop with you. Of all the gifts you could give a Marine, Soldier, Sailor, Airman, & others deployed in harm's way, prayer is the very best one.

GOD BLESS YOU FOR PASSING IT ON!

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-30-2009, 04:57 AM

Distinctions
Contributor VOM 

According to Snopes, this isn't true.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/religion/cemetery.asp
Old 07-30-2009, 06:49 AM

Default Aclu

Regardless of whether its true or not, if you check snopes the ACLU did try to get a cross removed in Mojave. My problem with the ACLU is that they take only one side and do not consider the other. When, in America, did it become OK for one person to object to something and the rest of us can go to... well you know what to insert there. I am totally offended when the rights of one person overules the rights of many. I want to see crosses, here in Tennessee they are even placed on the sides of the highways to mark the place where a soul left its earthly body in a wreck. Crosses are a form of respect for those who have gone on before us. When are American's going to stand up for their rights again? We have become a weaker nation by letting a few rule the majority and its only getting worse.. OK enough of my soap box until the next time...
This is a great forum and how wonderful that we may each express our feelings without fear of reprisal. We are allowed to agree to disagree.
Thanks for providing this forum......
Old 07-30-2009, 08:07 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default DB,...

"Few rule the majority" raises a very good point, and basically why We Ameicans have so
obviously retrogressed back to our initial Lordly Rule or pre-1776, of the past.

Still, and in fairness to tyrants & tyranical cliques in general, at least We Americans aren't
YET jailed or worse for Voicing Opposition to currently obvious Quite Lordly and/or much
more modern variation of Big Brother Political Supremacist & Dictatorial Rule, now.

Hell,...not even a shot has been fired YET,...as was so common years ago for Nazis, Fascists,
Communists & many others dictatorially keeping Their Subjects IN LINE.

So then,...doesn't such Big Brother Restraint at least warrant some perverted gratitude...
from We Subjugated Peasant Malcontents?

Hell,...WE aren't even sent to The Salt Mines YET for blasheming Our Political Gods!

Neil
Old 07-30-2009, 02:55 PM

Distinctions
Coordinator VOM Contributor 

http://aclj.org/

This is a law group the fights the aclu tooth and nail. If you really want to do something to help keep our dwindling liberties in tact, ie: Christian values, visit their site and give what you can.

Peace,Griz
Old 07-30-2009, 03:10 PM

I believe that the ACLU has been out of control for a very long time. The rights of the individual should be as important as the rights of the group and when did common sense become so overrated and forgotten. The ACLU has acted in such a way as to make me believe that the very principles of our democracy and separation of church and state that allows them to exist is being ignored and misused by them to further their own agendas. As for the last comments by Digital Beauty, about agreeing to disagree on this site without reprisals or I might add, threats and personal attacks on each other, I must add my compliments to David for deciding to maintain this site at a high level of civility.
Semper Fi
Old 07-30-2009, 05:43 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Thumbs up

I second that Fox.Thank you David
Old 07-30-2009, 07:19 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

And God knows, I'm doing my part!

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
Old 07-31-2009, 10:06 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

As I have said before, if the ACLU was really there to protect the Bill of Rights like they say they are, there wouldn't be a need for the NRA.