The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 05-21-2006, 01:17 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default "Cheap Labor"?

The phrase "cheap labor" is a myth, a farce, and a lie. There is no such thing as "cheap labor." Take, for example, an illegal Mexican who sneaks in here with his wife and five children. He takes a job for five or six dollars an hour. At that wage with six dependents he pays no income tax, yet at the end of the year gets an "earned income credit" of up to $3,200 free. He qualifies for Section 8 housing and subsidized rent, food stamps, and free (no deductible, no co-pay) health care. His children get free breakfasts and lunches at school, and require bi-lingual teachers and books that taxpayers provide. He doesn't have to worry about car insurance, life insurance, or homeowners insurance. Taxpayers provide Spanish language signs, bulletins, and printed material. He cannot be fired, harassed, or sued. He and his family receive the equivalent of $20 to $30 an hour in benefits, while working Americans are lucky to have $5 or $6 an hour left after paying their bills and his, and paying for increased crime, graffiti, and trash cleanup. Cheap labor........................... My ass!

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-21-2006, 02:03 PM
Banned

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default Cheeper

Than welfair recipients, They get the same thing and don't work.
Send the Mexicans back to mexico and sign the wellfair people up for the job the mexicans were doing. Or send them all to california.
Old 05-21-2006, 04:36 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Running some numbers, the estimated direct cost of social services adsorbed by the illegals is $68 billion per year. Using the 11 million population number, that roughs out to be just over $6,000 per person just for showing up and stomping off the border dust. Assuming a family unit of four with one working provider, this equates to an $18 per hour benefit package on top of non taxed wages.

But in Mexico, their Government wouldn?t pee on them if they were a fire, so no small wonder??..etc, etc. That Eagle n? Snake banner being rammed down our muzzle looks more and more like a buzzard and road kill carrion rag with each passing reality.

And I?m really getting a strong feeling about who the buzzards are and who the road kill carrion is supposed to be.

Scamp
Old 05-21-2006, 05:36 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Scamp

Always an interesting read when the dollar figures are cranked into the entire matrix - social, ethnic, political, spiritual etc. Now, if we were to add the billions of dollars that are drained out of our economy when the wetbacks send their income home to Mexico, we can get a better idea of how big the hit we really are taking. I've heard estimates as high as $50 billion per year. So add that to the $68 billion, and we're talking some real money here.

From a purely economic perspective, our economy must be stronger than mare's milk, to be able to absorb the double-whammy of the social services drain and the outflow of billions more. One can only begin to wonder just how wondrous things might be if those two giant holes weren't there.

If the Atzlan bunch keeps spouting their rhetoric, they will soon find out that we are much better armed, have much higher marksmanship standards, and under-scratched and overly-itchy trigger fingers.

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
Old 05-21-2006, 07:18 PM

Send a message via AIM to 82Rigger
Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Brice,

Been reading that in places in Arizona, where the border is walled, the illegals have been using ladders to get over.

Hmmm....lessee....

Mexicans and scaling ladders.

Where have we seen this before?

Steve / 82Rigger
Old 05-21-2006, 07:59 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Well Col., considering the US GNP is about $12 trillion, I?d say they are carting off more than their fair share and for damn little in return except a bunch of demands, threats, unnecessary aggravation and that stupid buzzard n? road kill carrion banner in our face.

In the analysis of it all, Aztlan is a very defining entity that needs more publicity, bunches more, as in turn on the bright lights. They make no bones about claiming that 600,000 ?Anglos? will die resisting confiscation of their property and expulsion.

Everyone from Texas west needs to know Aztlan?s big plan for us and consider them something beyond mere racist bigot Latino crackpots. They are dead serious and present a rather appealing agenda to the less than contemplative that acquire visions of low hanging sugar plums for the picking.

Add to the mix the FBI estimated 400,000 Vatos gangland members on the loose and up to no good, and I think we damn well should have some legitimate concerns about where all this is heading.

Scamp
Old 05-22-2006, 05:57 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Steve,
Wall-scaling ladders + extra warm 30-weight oil = solution. Endl of problem.

Scamp,

For too long, people have been pooh-poohing this Atzlan grop as just a bunch of tinfoil helmet wearers, when in fact, they are deadly serious. Proof of the pudding is that no Latino leader has put the bad-mouth on them, lest he lose their backing. Factor in the hard-core gangsters from MS18 or whatever their name is, and a bad bunch of people are assembled. IT will probably take a crime on the order of 9-11 to wake people up to the real threat.