Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 01-24-2024, 10:44 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default Interpretation Of Our Laws

1-24-2024

(Personal Opinions)

“IN MY OPINION” – The laws of this land should (and must) be rock-solid, apply to all men and women equally, and not be vacillating or even wishy-washy! And any law that applies to but a single social group, political entourage, or even individual for that matter, should and must, be declared to be persona non grata, moot and even damned illegal, as the law should (and must) apply to all men and women equally or it certainly applies to none, in my opinion!!

“Equal Justice Under The Law”- means just that, nothing more and nothing less! And any time that our laws are bent, or even contorted, by any executive, legislative or judicial body - and in my opinion, this has been done numerous times in the past, our entire system of government and law, is shaken to its very core! And, unless our laws and mandates apply to all men and women equally ‘and justly’ – then they apply to none! And until our very own government recognizes, ‘and lives by’ this iron-clad fact of democracy (and in my opinion - it always does not), then there can never be any real justice at all!

“For once again, we are all either equals or we are not?” And if we are not, then this is indeed a slap in the face to “Our Founding Fathers, Liberty and Even Justice Itself!” And just granting the words “Liberty and Freedom Alone” and none of their intent or even their contents, is in itself, a transgression of the foulest order, especially within “Any Nation” that prides itself upon its equality and inherent freedoms!

And So- It Must Forever Remain, If We Are To Stay Free And Independent - In My Opinion!

Hardcore