The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 07-17-2005, 10:27 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Unhappy Don?t Lose The Faith?

HR 2369, a Bill that would ?FINALLY? give recognition to our departed troopers who died in enemy captivity, had to be re-introduced into this year?s Congress. Last year, when introduced under HR 4425, it was (I am told) too late to gain passage!?

Now, however, with the Bill again before Congressional Committee, some of the supporters of this Bill are losing faith because of the time factors involved! As a matter of fact, a scant few supporters (ye of so little faith) are seriously beginning to doubt that this Bill will be introduced, citing that partisan politics may be attempting to destroy the legislation because of vested agenda, personal ego and grudges, party affiliations, and just plain meanness!

Should this occur, and I hope that it will not, I can guarantee you all that I will never quit, even if I become but an army of one!! I will further publish (all over the nation and indeed the entire world) the names of those (public record) whom I know and/or even suspect of attempting to ambush this worthwhile Bill!!

I WILL NOT TOLERATE any politician or bureaucrat, especially those who have been involved in their own shady little dealings, who seek to sabotage this Patriotic Bill!! And after all is said and done, those who would attempt to destroy this Bill (HR 2369), either outright or through sneaky back-room deals, will eventually have to face the spirits of those whom they have (so dastardly) betrayed and double-crossed!

This means that the many thousands who expired in enemy captivity from 1941 to the present and beyond, will have their chance at these traitors (opinion) for the rest of eternity!

?Laugh now you treacherous souls of politics, for the last chuckle just may indeed emanate from the throat of the Devil Himself!!?

I am but a poor and mortal man, and ye of an all encompassing political and financial nature, are indeed worldly powerful. I can but hope, however, that when death does inevitably come (as it does to us all) to the few political traitors who valued power, ego and finance more than patriotism, these few words will be entered into the record against them!

IGNORED TRUTH and PERDITION OFTEN WALK HAND IN HAND!!
(hrt - 7/17/2005)

VERITAS
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links