The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 10-05-2005, 11:02 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default The Flames Of Illegal Immigration!

?Here We Go Again!? As I gaze out of my window, off in the distance, a huge column of boiling gray smoke is rising fast, far up into the southern skies!

With last year?s heavy rains, I am told that it was inevitable that the indigenous vegetation would be over abundant. So abundant in fact, that when it dried up, as it always does this time of year, the danger of yet another massive wild fire is almost a given!

Now add to this the fact that the hordes of illegals trekking northward through the high country, east of San Diego, could give a damned less about the carnage that they start with their cast-off cigarette butts of camp fires, and you begin to get the idea.

It is also a fact that some of these illegals get off on starting fires (nothing better to do with their time I imagine), or that these blazes are intentionally begun to divert attention away from the points that they intend to cross the border at, and you begin to realize yet another danger posed by these individuals!

So there you have it - all of those bleeding hearts from up around Los Angeles and other points, who feel that these illegals have as much right to ignore international borders as does the vultures that fly high over them, have no idea of the dangers that many of these people pose.

I guess the saddest part of this whole border mess is that these people just don?t give a damn. It is not their homes that they torch, not their wildlife that they burn up, not their forests or vegetation that they set ablaze, not there utilities that go black, not their lives that they put at risk - so what the hell? ?To some of them, in fact, the end justifies the means!

But why worry about something as petty as the other guy?s backyard? After all, if the leadership of their Third World Nations consider our safety as being inconsequential, our turf and our economy below the contempt, and our very lives as meaning less than dirt, why in the Hell should our own (far removed and out of touch) government care?

?Yes indeed, this could be one helluva tragic fire season!!?

VERITAS y HADES
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-05-2005, 11:16 AM

HC - start a back fire and chase them back over where they belong - its an idea.

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote