The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 07-02-2014, 02:56 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default Is Prez Subversive or Nuts?

Even though few seem outraged about President Obama's lordly policies disgustingly encouraging Criminally Illegal Aliens (now even infant and children Illegal Aliens) to easily waltz into The United States of America in droves ILLEGALLY & AT WILL, shouldn't We American Citizens be at least a little concerned about what low-life scum or enemies are also sneaking into America along with them?

No doubt many Smugglers, Enemy Weapons & Explosives Experts, Dopers, Criminals in general and Mass-Murderous Muslim Terrorist infiltrators are ALSO being Quite Asininely (It's Wartime,...Fools!) bused or flown all over America, quite stupidly and nationally suicidal at U.S. Taxpayer expense.

Adding lordly insult to injury, "His Barackness" now insists/dictates that: "We The (Schnook$)" even more stupidly shell out another 2 BILLION DOLLARS for the care, medical, housing, necessities and transportation for the MANY innocent Illegal Alien children, and the likely NOT Very Innocent criminal or enemy trespassers accompaning them.

Another 2 BILLION RIP-OFF and Transporting ILLEGALS all over America instead of Deportation???
What Utter Nonsense!!!

Hell. We already squander over 3 BILLION$ YEARLY in foreign aid to Latin America and Mexico,...and: "God only knows" why.

If INSTEAD honest and wisely looking out for We American Taxpayers' best interests and well being (as Obama SHOULD DO & was actually hired (albeit elected) to do), just simply divert the yearly 3 BILLION$ in foreign aid for First Class Air Fares, blankets, toys, milk and cookies, and any medical needed before returning same Criminally Illegal Kiddies to their respective nations and families, INSTEAD. Isn't that compassionate enough?

For deporting grownups, busses and shackles (the norm) should suffice.

If such can't quickly be done, all illegals could/should be held at their usually plush, spacious and respective national embassy compounds.

After all, aren't embassies worldwide where all foreign nationals in need normally go for redress or assistance when in dire straits?

Besides, is it rational, sensible or Even FAIR for ruling elite to continually show favoratism and preferentiality for Immigration Line Jumping Criminally Illegal Aliens (of whatever age & good, bad, sick or criminal) OVER Legitimate & Honest Immigrants on quotas, many forced waiting 10-15-20 years before being permitted to come to America correctly and legally?

I don't think The Prez and Cohorts are being either FAIR or HONEST while handling (actually mishandling) this latest Criminal Illegal Alien Invasion crisis.

Government should NEVER display more concern about Criminally Illegal Aliens over Legitimate Immigrants.

It's just not right (not very sensible nor Constitutional either).

Neil
AKA: N.R. Filidei / www.wowcopy.com

Last edited by reconeil; 07-03-2014 at 08:10 AM. Reason: corrections plus
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-08-2014, 02:01 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 

The usually Suspect of Intent, Perpetually Golfing Fund Raiser and Audacious One and/or President Obama, also displays an unmitigated pompus gall over our southern border.

He now wants to rip-off another 3 BILLION$ from We The Sucker$, to help care for (INSTEAD of JAIL or DEPORT as all sane nations do) "His" sanctioned and greatly encouraged "Criminally Illegal Alien Invasion of America".

Whatever, don't be fooled. Additional monies just aren't needed. "He" lies.

Merely add the about 4 BILLION$ in Foreign Aid usually given to South American countries to the 3 BILLION$ or so in Foreign Aids yearly also given by The U.S. Taxpayer to Central American countries and Mexico,...and VOILA!!! 7 BILLION$ in Foreign Aid aint chump-change, folks.

Illegal Aliens or America trespassing infants, youngsters, oldsters, smugglers, coyotes, doppers, enemies and even mass-murderous Radical Muslim Terrorists can then all be treated as Needy American Citizens, or as The Lordly One: "His Barackness" so wishes.

Besides, at least THIS TIME we'll know that the 7 BILLION$ are being pissed-away on the well being of thousands of Criminally Illegal Aliens.

Whereas normally with YOUR/MY/OUR monies being squandered (as is usual or norm) in Foreign Aid, no one truly knows exactly where such goes.

Still, it is too bad that those BILLION$ gifted to ILLEGALS or into an Internationally Wastful Sinkhole don't go to Fellow Disabled or Needy Americans, INSTEAD.

Let the illegals' respective embassies pick up all tabs and expenses that THEIR nationals incur after sneaking into America.

Such isn't MY/YOUR/OUR and/or U.S. Taxpayer responsibility. Never was. Never should be.

Neil
Old 07-08-2014, 05:45 PM

Send a message via AIM to 82Rigger
Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

You might want to take a look at Federal Law on this.

As much as I dislike Barack Obama, it appears that he is upholding the law in this issue.

Take a look at the HUMAN TRAFFICKING PROTECTION ACT OF 2008, signed into law by George W. Bush.

Since you are a Republican, I would assume you would want to support Bush's policies and laws.

IF THE BORDER HAD BEEN SEALED THIS WOULD NOT HAVE HAPPENED!

Rigger

Steve / 82Rigger
Old 07-10-2014, 09:48 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 

If We Americans were instead dealing with a not Suspect of Intent and quite differently Believable & Trustworthy president (This lordly one believes himself emperor.), I might agree with your and others contention that: "He" (re. Obama) is just; "Upholding the law".

However, and since: "His Barackness" & AG Holder have repeatedly shrugged-off or dismissed upholding or enforcing many Laws of The Land already (except for those his $upporter$ much prefer), it's not very likely that; "The Cool One" will do WHAT'S BEST FOR AMERICA & WE AMERICANS (He never does.) on our southern border,...unless FORCED or SHAMED into doing what's best for US (both ways).

It would also be somewhat helpful curtailing America's downslide, if most all of voice stop the obviously quite purposeful and orchestrated referring of Criminally Illegal Alien Trespassers & Quota Line Jumpers (tykes & whatever age) as: IMMIGRANTS.

Besides such being insulting to all legitimate immigrants waiting to come to America, and all rest of We Americans (comprised of mostly offspring of legitimate immigrants),...calling Criminally Illegal Alien Trespassers IMMIGRANTS is a-flat-out-concerted-lie.

America doesn't need any: "Immigration Reform" whatsoever.

America actually needs a lot of: Common Sense & Honesty Reform,...if honest for-a-change.

Last but not least, Steve,...I don't support any policy or law obviously ripping-off The U.S. Taxpayer to support foreign nationals,...even if Republican President Abe Lincoln himself actually passed such laws.

Neil

Last edited by reconeil; 07-10-2014 at 10:14 AM. Reason: corrections
Old 07-10-2014, 11:21 AM

Send a message via AIM to 82Rigger
Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Well, it seems to me that whatever we do, we're going to be doing it OVER AND OVER forever UNTIL WE SEAL THE BORDERS!!!!!

Rigger

Steve / 82Rigger
Old 07-10-2014, 02:52 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 

Unfortunately for ALL We Americans and great for some politicos,...you're 1000% Correct, Rigger.

And for that sad reality we must blame all the ruling elite of Officialdom, even the supposedly much less fanatically ideologic bent and much more realistic, sensible and pragmatic Republicans.

Though, it is also unfortunate that our southern border will always be America's Achilles Heel as long as stupidly pandering for foreign nationals' votes zealots in charge (from both parties) REFUSE TO SECURE BORDER AS NEEDED, just as most other nations on earth normally and quite sensibly do.

But, not to worry about being overrun by foreign national trespassers taking low paying jobs and burdening all our Medical, Schooling, Welfare and Social Services.

The Minimum Wage will soon be increased and Big Brother will see that all are cared for, and we will all then no doubt: "Live Happily Ever After".

"Only in America"!!!

Neil
Old 11-12-2014, 09:28 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 

If any of you out there ever doubted my innuendo, Obama's recent negotiations with (actually caving-in to) China pretty-much emphasize and prove that my questioning title of whether Prez is either: "Subversive or Nuts" was/is right-on-the-money.

Nothing changes in China, and all negotiated doesn't cost the Chinese People a dime.

WHEREAS for American People & American Workers, the Entire Coal Industry & its MANY Workers will be decimated, while simultaneously the Entire Population's Electric Utility Costs will be GREATLY INCREASED and/or DOUBLED,...as many knowledgeable officials project.

That not just: "Subversive or Nuts". It's downright SICKENING for all of: "We The (Schnook$)".

For all rich and wealthy like Obama, Reid, Pelosi and such, electric bills don't matter.

Neil
Old 11-16-2014, 10:11 AM

reconeil

Every message you posted is filled with "hate, hate, hate". I feel sorry for anyone who takes you serious.
Do you know anyone who has illegal immigrants working for them ? Do you know where there's any illegals ? If you do, have you reported them to U.S Customs ? As far as I'm concerned, I let the necessary LEOs worry about that.
Your Quote "For all the rich wealthy like Obama, Reid, Pelosi and such, electric bills don't matter." What about Donald Trump ? He's a Republican. I guess the Bushes didn't make much cash being in the oil business all their life. What about Senator John McCain ? According to Forbes, him and his wife's net worth is a little over one hundred million. What about Republican Governor of Louisiana Bobby Jendal ? He owns four apartment units and about 150 homes he rents in Baton Rouge, Port Allen and Lake Charles La. I can go on and on, but I believe I prove my point that a persons political party doesn't mean diddly when it comes to money.
BTW......Ever thought about contacting your Congressman & Senators in Washington and telling them your complaints rather than posting message after message of hate ?
"I Have Not Come To Bring Peace, I Have Come With The Sword". Jesus Christ.....Matthew 10:34
Old 11-18-2014, 01:56 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 

WateringHole,

Me thinks that you so deceptively and quite purposefully attempt confusing TRUTH, TRUTH, TRUTH with: "hate, hate, hate",...and/or a typical Democrat Diversionary Tactic.

Still, it was nice that a staunch follower, apologist, hack or whatever of: "The rich and wealthy like Obama, Reid, Pelosi and such" like yourself didn't; "Play the race card" (another typical Dem Diversionary Tactic), so as to further divert attention away from such obvious Public Deceivers & Public Liars.

Since automatically (stupidly also) calling all whom don't agree with: "Obama,Reid, Pelosi and such" RACISTS has become downright boring, at least thanks for not also including such typical Dem Dribble.

Thanks again, WH.

Neil
Old 11-18-2014, 06:25 PM

You claim to be a retired writer. Must have written only fiction because you don't know anything about reality the way you pull things out of thin air and try to convince everyone it's the Gospel truth. Anyone who reads your messages can see you making only blanket remarks. That's probably why none of the other Vietnam Vets want to comment on your messages because they don't want to disagree with a fellow Vietnam Brother in public.
I think I'll stop responding to your messages also.
BTW........When you was phrasing all the Republican Pres, you didn't mention one iota of "Tricky Dickey." Was that just from memory lapse or was it intentionally ?

Last edited by WateringHole; 11-18-2014 at 06:29 PM. Reason: misspelled word