The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 04-02-2003, 04:53 AM

Thumbs up Let's here it for the troops who rescued Jessica - GREAT JOB!!

PFC Jessica Lange was rescued by joint efforts of the military special forces. That's great!! To pull off this shows me that we have more information available then most are given credit for.

I hear she was wounded and that they may have found other prisoners that were killed. Wish we could've gotten them all but now we will find out many details of the take down and how they were treated.

Great job guys I'm proud of your accomplishments. Stay safe.

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-02-2003, 05:32 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Here's too

Army Rangers! Navy Seals! and Marines involved in saving one of our own from torture and death. HOOOOORA!

I would also like to mention that an Iraqi citizen first told of her location. He said, and I'm not quoteing exactly, "she is in the hospital and being tortured. Please save her". Guess that comes from one of the people that don't want us there. You Go Iraqi guy! Help is here!

Airborne!

Packo

"DISSENT IS PATRIOTIC!" (unknown people for the past 8 years, my turn now)
Old 04-02-2003, 05:35 AM

GREAT JOB!!!! the men and women are doing a great job rescueing the POWs. I pray they find the others and bring them hoe soon too
Old 04-02-2003, 06:18 AM

What an emotional moment it was for my family and I when we heared the news Lynch had been rescued. She's one of our brave and she's coming home.

Philly
Old 04-02-2003, 06:25 AM

This Is one for HISTORY.

19 Year female POW rescued by Special Forces.

Injured quite a bit, but WHAT A TROOPER.

She done her duty......

enough..
Old 04-02-2003, 06:36 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default we...

...all know how numbing this war can be, i, myself, as much as I want to hit the roof have tried to lock it all in, but news of her rescue brought tears to my eyes today, and if there is one shining moment so far of this war this is it...

...standing tall, and executing a crisp salute to the Seals, and Rangers, Marines, Coasties, Airmen, and women alike, everyone that is serving participated in this event no matter how far behing the lines, right back to the recruiters...

...These new American soldiers have to poise that many have doubted, and this girl stands tall among the finest soldiers ever to wear a uniform in service to our Nation...

...If the American public were to come to realize, is that no one is immune to the perils of this was on terrorism and this soldier has endured the worst these bastrds without conscience could muster...

...she is to be applauded, and cheered, and put on the highest of pedestals, she bore the brunt of the sacrifice that many could not, She is an American soldier of the highest caliber, and honor...

...Thank you Jessica for your devoted service to our Nation, and your fellow men, and women in the name of freedom, and justice for all...

..."too many tear drops, for one heart, to be crying"...
...?, and the mysterians....

...God bless you girl,... use have earned your place in history...

Tom "ANDY" Andrzejczyk

Old 04-02-2003, 06:39 AM

SJ,

That was great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is what we feel, Now lets just hope all the rest of the USA feel the same way. They should!!!!!!!!!!!

Wish each and everyone over there a safe return..........

enough.................
Old 04-02-2003, 08:51 AM

Geez,

I am "REALLY" pissed! I've read some recent releases on what they did to this poor gal, which goes beyond anything I would discuss on this site. I'm sure they will be able to put together the pieces but she will carry this scar a long-long time.

My God these are brutal/rabid dog's. We shoot rabid dog's and these SOB's should be given no quarter. Torture of this scale is beyond words and if I were there I think I would have lost it for sure.

Jessica I know you're not reading any of this but I grieve for your pain and suffering you had to endure. I would gladly trade places to prevent you having to suffer like you did and your fellow troopers.

I will pray for a speed recovery - May you find some comfort by me saying (along with the other's I sure) you are one of my hero's and "welcome home".

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
Old 04-02-2003, 10:34 AM

Boats,

I also heard of the terrible situation they put her through.

Thank you for not putting it on this site.

This WOMAN needs respect, and right now she is getting alot of it from me and the rest that really care.

I just wish there was a web site that you and everyone that cares can send her an email or card, and make sure she gets them all.

God Speed the rest....................

enough....................
Old 04-02-2003, 12:40 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default Jessica...

DITTO - DITTO the sentiments of Boats and everyone else here.
You're one-helluva brave girl, and apparently a tough one to-boot.

Neil

P.S. Wonder how well the nice treatment received by such Iraqi Cowards will be perverted by America's ASININE PROTESTORS???
"They" will probably blame poor Jessica for provoking "Them".