Old 07-13-2003, 05:08 AM
Banned

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default Deleted threads

I deleted all my threads,
David posted that what I wrote was SHIT,
No body talks to me like that, At least to my face anyway,
These post are just our opinions and if I can't have mine then ,seeeeee ya.

David, Delete my pictures, I couldn't.
David---- Fuck you

You Know where I am.

Ron
Sponsored Links
Old 07-13-2003, 05:59 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Ron...

...We might know where you are, but you don't......

......We All have opinions, opinions are like a$$holes, EVERYONE has one, and they ALL stink...

...SO BIG DEAL,... SOMEONE TOLD YOU WHAT YOU WROTE WAS SHI+,... happens all the time... GET OVER IT, AND YOU DO OWE DAVID A HUGE "SORRY", THIS WILL GET DELETED ALSO, BUT WHAT HAPPENED TO "DON'T MEAN NOTHIN"...

...The thread was about "Combat", who's, and what's definitive of it all, and because someone said they differed in opinion, or "said it was shi+, from your's, your going to be king shi+, and "wipe" the whole thing, not playing fair, fair is taking heat, along with giving it,...... (from the shi+ man),... I took it for over a year on the back channel from we all know who calling me a wannabe for 365+, and you know what!!!, it's the likes of You, and everyone else here that saved my life, I took the wannabe label from him just to stay, and prove my point, I took the heat, and learned that now matter what is said here, it's said in "brotherhood", not to get pissed at any one thing, and then deceide to pack your the keyboard, and hide...
...I've always been in the middle between you guys, 10 years younger, not in Vietnam, 10 years older the the Gulf vets, and was probably closer to death then most, you spoke of "combat", mine was "hand to hand" domestic" US soil, does that lessen my PTSD, ...

...you owe David a huge apology. I don't care if your opinion differs from his, or ours, you don't say what you have...

..., go back, and read my "pushed to dustoff" thread, you should have walked away before slandering like this......

..."Firemen take the heat".............

Tom "ANDY" Andrzejczyk

sendpm.gif
Old 07-13-2003, 07:07 AM

Ron I'm sorry you think you have to leave because of a deleted tread wisk you would rethink and stay but you'll have to do what you think is right, heck I've been deleted taken to the wood shed a few times but it's me I just don't give a big rats but what people think about what I think of me or what I've wrote. just rethink.and far as apology in a word NO they or he/she will get over it if not that ok too.
razz
Old 07-13-2003, 08:31 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Thumbs down RON!

WASSUP? You disappoint me, my friend. I always thought you had bigger balls and a thicker hide than that. So David thought some of your thread was SHIT. SO WHAT?!! That's HIS opinion, and he wasn't, and can't, speak for everyone else. I've seen you disagree with more than a couple of posts on here over the years. You may not of come right out and called them "SHIT" in one word, but basically said the same thing in numerous misspelled words . You've always been an opinionated person on here, not afraid to voice that opinion. I've always liked that about you, and have a HUGE respect for you because of that, and other things about you. Always considered you a good friend with a special kinship because of our so similar Nam experiences. I too, hope you change your mind about leaving. But, you do what you feel is best for RON. Just thought you were tougher than this. DON"T MEAN NUTHIN".

P.S. Going back and deleting all of your posts is your right, I guess, but doesn't mean that it's right. Actually, seems kinda' childish to me. Kinda' like taking all your toys and going home to pout. I probably won't go back to check, but I hope in you doing that, that it didn't delete other people's posts with it. That's NOT your right. I notice that is what occurred on the thread in question. The whole thread is gone and that, my friend, is BULLSHIT. I have always been real vocal about any kind of censorship or deletion of threads on here, and this is no exception. I hope you cool off soon and come back. Feel free to PM me from time to time. You're leaving alot of good friends behind, Bud.
Old 07-13-2003, 08:39 AM
Administrator

Distinctions
Special Projects VOM Staff Contributor 

Ron I apologized for saying the thread was shit and removed that part of my thread. That is probably why you had to delete it is'nt it? It is not easy to have a melt down and tell me to fuck myself when I have already corrected my mistake and apologized for it in the same thread is it? You are full of yourself. Your need to somehow be better then others and your reaction when called on it proves that. I know were you are at? Please don't go school yard on me, you have no idea who I am. I am still amazed at your assumptions made in that post. Delete your pictures? You know the drill Ron, read the TOS. Not that they have any real value to anyone else. After asking you numerous times to annotate them you simply ignored my emails not even having enough respect for others to decline in writing. You knew what you were doing in that thread and you did it on purpose, whatever is eating at you, you need to deal with it. Slapping around your fellow vets is not a positive way to deal with it.
sendpm.gif
Old 07-13-2003, 10:07 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default C'mon back!

Ron, this is a great board. Yes it has its share of whackos, nerds, liberals, moderates, (that's me ) and conservatives. But that is the thing that makes this a good place to visit. It is a free and open exchange of ideas. I would only say that we should not forget that it is the idea expressed that should be questioned and NOT the person. Sometimes in the heat of verbal combat, we may forget that. Remember, we all took an oath to preserve, protect and defend the constution. That makes us brothers regardless of the color uniform we wear (wore).

C'mon back!!

BillD.

King John 2.1.466
sendpm.gif
Old 07-13-2003, 11:23 AM

Distinctions
POM Contributor 

Ron objected to the wording in David's thread and David corrected it. That is all that needed to happen and even that took a big man. The fact that this thread is still standing is a testimony to David's manhood. He may be thirty years younger but he's a man of integrity

As far asI'm concerned it's time for all of us old folks to listen to what theseyounger brothers and sisters have to teachus.We have ministered to each others needs and they have ministered toour needs. When are we going to start binding up their wounds? If they can't talk and they can't vent they are going to be the next generation falling over dead before their time. The body turns on itself in times of stress producing all the things that kill us from cancer to heart attacks. I say we need to let these youngsters vent and get our egos out of the way. We sure as hell have had our say.

David had every right tocome to his own defense and the defense of those that served with him in the Gulf. And what Vietnam Vet would not do the same if he were sitting in an American Legion Hall hearing some one insult him and the brothers that stood with him and fell by his side in Vietnam? It would have been a whole lot more than "your wordsare shit." More like one helluva fight "kickin' and goughin' in the mud and the blood and the beer"

Come on now can I get a witness?

Thomas Jefferson, Kentucky Resolutions of 1798: "In questions of power then, let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution."
sendpm.gif
Old 07-13-2003, 11:39 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Ron :

I objected to your post. The 5 branches of the military work together to achieve a goal. Everyone's job is important, or it wouldn't exist in the first place. I don't think it was "shit"...everyone's opinion is important. David apologized. Let's move on. Veterans attacking other veterans on here is not what we are here for. At least I know that is not why I am here. I pray that you come to terms with whatever you need to. All of us need help at one time or another. God knows all of us have disagreed about something before. Wishing you all the best.

Larry
Old 07-13-2003, 01:12 PM

Distinctions
VOM 
Default sup, you Caucasians ?

... I was going to use a more tinted subject line, like "white boys" but then I'd have to come home across the border, and not to Montreal, If you know what I mean.

What did David feel offended about ?

Lenny Bruce (1960s Commediane: "... why do they say 'fuck you'? when fucking is good. They should actually say, 'un-fuck you."

But then I'm think, if someone says "fuck you" .... nah, better forget that one to.

B
sendpm.gif
Old 07-13-2003, 03:27 PM

Send a message via ICQ to catman Send a message via Yahoo to catman
Distinctions
Contributor VOM 

I guess I for one took great offense to the post in question. The way that I took it was that I am somewhat undeserving or less of a veteran because I was not in the rice patties and swamps. Does that mean that the vets from Afghanistan and Gulf War II are less of a veteran that I because they were not there in 91? We can tit-for-tat all night, but what I would really like to see is us move together in a positive direction like we have been doing for quite some time. Hope everyones demons are back at rest for a while!

My son's team took fourth in their baseball tournament, you all come on over the beer is nice and cold!!!

Trav

Godspeed and keep low!
sendpm.gif
Closed Thread