The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 03-17-2003, 10:03 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Lightbulb ULTIMATUM!!!

By definition, an ultimatum is:

?A FINAL STATEMENT, AS CONCERNING TERMS OR CONDITIONS - ESPECIALLY, IN DIPLOMACY!?

?IT IS ALSO THE FINAL TERMS OFFERED BY ONE PARTY, AS DURING NEGOTIATIONS CONCERNING A TREATY, THE REJECTION OF WHICH BY THE OTHER PARTY, WILL RESULT IN BREAKING OFF ALL NEGOTIATIONS!!!!?

?So what?s not to understand!??
--------------------------------------------------

This particular ?ULTIMATUM?, however, is not (or should not be) directed at but a single entity, but rather at a ?Duet of Dangerous Delinquents - Iraq and the United Nations!?

Instead of acting out the role that it was established to perform, the UN has sought ways to control and alter the mandate and direction of our ?People?s Government? and our ?Peoples Will!? We are not a warlike race, but neither are we prone to taking shit or orders from vested outside (alien) sources! Orders that go contrary to ?Our Constitution? and often, our very survival!

So again, what in the hell is not to understand!! ?This ?ULTIMATUM? is universal!?

?We can be a friend to the world, but we can also be an awesome adversary!? But whatever we are, or will be - ?We are a Sovereign, Free, Independent, Self-Sufficient (if needs must), and Damned Awesome Enemy? when pushed to the point of no return!?

And for the record amigos (friends) - ?WE ARE THERE!?

VERITAS

Old 03-17-2003, 10:10 AM

Thumbs up Hard

the diffirance between france and the US is france like to talk about it for ever. france and germany don't want war because both countries sold wmd to iraq and now they will be caught. let us remember the reason we did not get the bonehead last time is because the un told us to stop and we did that why we are having to go again.

the U.S. answer (BANG )

MAY GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS AND MAKE THEM SWIFT AND DEADLY
Rebel
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2003, 10:20 AM

Distinctions
POM Contributor 

If the world wants to see us as an adversary in regard to taking out a man that believes he is Nebuchadnezzar playing around with chem/bio weapons in the Middle East so be it. If God gave me three stones, A sling shot and the courage of David. I would take the man out myself.

Arrow>>>>>>

Thomas Jefferson, Kentucky Resolutions of 1798: "In questions of power then, let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution."
Old 03-17-2003, 10:28 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 

REBEL and LITTLE SPAROW

WELL SAID!!!!!!!!!
Old 03-17-2003, 11:23 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default HARDCORE...

Good and very understandable definitions, my Friend.

Still, and as to France, Iraq, The UN and/or those whom are jealous of us, despize us, or just plain hate our guts,...the word: "ULTIMATUM" is used and interpreted quite selectively.

If the word: "ULTIMATUM" is used against those hypocritical beaurocrats alluded to, The Word is very bad and is pretty-much to be dismissed as nonsense.

Whereas if the word: "ULTIMATUM" were to be used by the august body of The United Nations AGAINST The USA,...I'd give odds that the word: "ULTIMATUM" would quite differently be considered the most important word on earth.

Regardless, it boggles the mind (even with so many pro-enemy people right here in America) that America would put-up for a minute, much less for so long a time,...with such gutless (some greedy also) foreign fools calling-the-shots, tying-us-up, and giving aid and comfort to the enemy at each and every turn (17-18-19-? times) IN THE NAME DIPLOMACY. DIPLOMACY,...my ass.

Diplomatic Neil
Old 03-18-2003, 08:21 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Real bad news for France......

What France is running head long into is an economic disaster of grave proportions and its no small wonder that are fighting hammer and tongs to keep the status quo in Iraq. In my opinion they have been playing both ends against the middle in Iraq and now it?s report card time and big trouble coming. The potential new Iraqi government is making noises about not honoring ELF oil concessions and contracts. And of course, France?s armaments industries are about to loose their biggest customer. To the list of woes, some are speculating that UN proscribed WMD that are found will have ?Made in France? stickers. If this turns out to be true, I?d speculate that the relevance and credibility of the UN Security Council would be gutted for many years to come.

Presently, France is going like the hammers of hell to get Mirage fighter jet parts into Iraq and for me that says it all and suggests we have another potential proxy war on our hands, maybe. On a humanitarian note, I hope those French ELF oil patch workers have the common sense to haul buns out of that place. It?s true, for what goes around comes around and I?m sure that the indigenous population is going to want a piece of anything connected to Saddam & Sons. In extrapolation, it just could fall to the USMC and all to keep those French oil patch workers out of harms way and off the hanging tree. That is not at all beyond the realm of possibility, not at all.
Scamp
Old 03-18-2003, 08:43 AM
Wannabe/Poser

Distinctions
VOM 
Default OK Sadam

Just remember that political assination is only diplomacy sternly spoken. AND I never did like the French anyway, or your tires.