The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 03-18-2003, 02:25 PM

Default Tony Blair

What a friend to the US- Tony Blair has been. He was the first one by our side after Sept. 11 and has stuck by us the whole way. I think he has taken even more heat from his countrymen than our own Pres. has. I wish there was some way , we as Americans , could tell him how grateful we are. Some type of on line petition of sorts. He , like our President, shows that he's got what it takes to be a leader. (just my humble opinion.)

sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-18-2003, 03:30 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Here, here...

...Tony Blair is a man of great character indeed, and we owe him much gratatude...

...Thank you Mr. Blair

Tom "ANDY" Andrzejczyk

Old 03-18-2003, 06:52 PM

Tony Blair has brains and courage. Anyone watch C-Span and the televised House of Commons ? I've seen him a number of times , he is a good un.
Old 03-18-2003, 08:12 PM

Distinctions
POM Contributor 

I have seen and listened to Tony Blair a number of times on C-Span and The House of Commons. I tooreally appreciate the friend he has been to the US.

Arrow>>>>>

Thomas Jefferson, Kentucky Resolutions of 1798: "In questions of power then, let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution."
Old 03-19-2003, 06:48 AM

The man is a class act and a swell guy. He's really a true friend of the American people and the Brit's are quite lucky to have such a leader.

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
Old 03-19-2003, 08:18 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Thumbs up Go Tony.....

Tony?s presentation before the House of Commons was absolutely riveting and resonated with me. I didn?t see it in its entirety but what I did see was just???.
Well, it was just Tony Blair, PM, UK. When he gets the backend of a no confidence vote, we need to recruit him to just go around our Country and put the words to the Eagle?s meaning and speak out to the global terrorist issues at hand. Or maybe elect him as a Democrat Senator from South Dakota. That works, as the one we have seems to be malfunctioning and not running on all eight. For the rest of the week I?ll claim my Brit heritage but next Monday it?s back to being an ornery Scotsman, LOL.

Though not in the exact words, the House of Commons said ?Let?s Roll? and so it will be. I find great comfort knowing the 6th Fleet will have the British Royal Navy along side and that our ground forces will have British forces right in there with them. As well, Australia is sending in their forces and that puts an additional meaning to the thought of ?Let?s Roll?. The down side to everything is that I?m not there with them and I find that totally unfair and unjust. I?d carry a sign and go on strike if I thought it would do any good.

Scamp the mean?growl, growl.