The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 03-17-2003, 09:32 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Deer Huntin'

...On to more fun things to do...

... since you guys are all meetin' in the "Great State of Georgia"...

...and there is nothin' better to do while yor' all siitn around de fireplace in de Holiday Inn, I was thinkin' of sumtin' dat might be more fun den a quiltin' bee...

... ya all can sit around makin "Georgia sling chains"...

...Now sum of yuz might just be wonderin' what de iz, and de secret ben handed down fur many generazations...

...now first ding you gotz to do iz open up de box of 12 gauge double aught buck shot, and grab one of dem car-trig-eges, no wait , shells, dats it, and take yor skinnin' knife, and gentelee open de end, and let dem little balls cum spillin' out, now, one at a time, you take's um over to cousin elmer, and sharpin' um on his pointy tooth, naw just kiddin, pass te jug, yea back to fixen um up here,... you drill each, and every one of um, like real small1/128th of an inch hole jethro, and yee takes some really smallpiano wirer, make sure it's de braided kind, and you slip dem shots together,n not um off nice, and equel like,, and proceed to lay um all back in dat shell, and wax um over til needed...

...dey come in qiute handy dis time of de yeer, and make a swell stockin' stuffer...

Tom "ANDY" Andrzejczyk

sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-17-2003, 10:39 PM

Speakin of hunting ,
This gentleman goes out duck hunting , he has been out for quite a few hours . He shoots himself a couple of ducks , then decides to call it a day and return home . On the way back to his truck he is stopped by a game warden . The game warden asks him what he has in the burlap bag . "Well , I got me a couple of ducks ", says the hunter . The game warden asks to see the ducks , and the hunter oblidges . The game warden pulls out the first duck and sticks his finger up the ducks as s , then gives his finger a wiff . He says , "thats a Georgia duck , you got you a Georgia hunting license ? "Why yes I do " , says the hunter , then shows the game warden his Georgia hunting license . The game warden pulls out the second duck and sticks his finger up that ducks as s , and again smells his finger . This time he says , "that there ducks from Alabama , you got an Alabama hunting license ? Again the hunter reply's , "why yes I do " , then hands the game warden his Alabama hunting license . "Now I think this is pretty odd" , says the game warden , "You got you a Georgia and an Alabama hunting license," " I Say , Where you from BOY ?"
At that , the hunter pulls his pants down and aims his as s at the game warden , then says "You tell me ."

HEY SQUATA
BE Good To Yourself And Respect Your Elders
Death And Destruction Professionally U.S.M.C.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2003, 08:33 AM
Wannabe/Poser

Distinctions
VOM 
Cool Speakin of

Hunting, I just made plans to go wild boar hunting on the 12th of April so we can have smoked wild pig at the Psyco campout on the 18th.

Three guys are on their way to huntin camp early one morning. Joe remarks that this trip is goin to cost me a fortune, Had to let the wife go shoppin for a couple of new outfits before I could go. Billy Bob said me too, The wife wanted new curtains for the house plus I have to paint the living room. What did it cost you Sid? Nuthin. I set the alarm for 4AM and when it went off I rolled over to the Wife and started petting her and said Sex or Hunting.