The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 03-17-2003, 09:50 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Arrow I Wonder Why?

HEADLINE - ?United Nation?s Inspectors leaving Iraq At A Blistering Pace?, or is it an exodus! (Gee, I wonder why?) Could it be that President Bush has left little (if any) room for doubt about ?D-Day In The Sand?? (COULD BE!!)

Well, at least in my humble opinion, the UN has sunk to the level of the old ?League of Nations?, and quite possibly, it may (?) suffer a like fate if it doesn?t heed this wake-up call! The President has, after all, made it quite clear that we harbor no ?Middle Eastern Ambitions?, save for liberating the region from yet another wanna-be Hitler! But at the same time, a few wayward allies are still barking out like junkyard dogs with erections!

I wonder if we can build a raft big enough to support the ?United Nations Building?, and then float it to some foreign port where its grandiosity would be better appreciated! Hey, maybe ?France? would take it in to return past favors that they garnered from certain members of this elitist establishment (UN)? They could even mount it right next to the ?Arc De Triomphe De L?Etoile (Arc of Triumph)?, the structure that Hitler gingerly strode under as he entered the City of Paris, away-back in the early years of World War II!

Hell, you don?t have to hold up France, Germany and Russia alone, as splendid examples of a ?Two-Sided Coat Mentality?!? It was just reported on the tube that a major (American) auto supply chain may have (?) canned an employee (reservist) just for being called up to active duty! This giant concern, it was said, fired the gent for poor performance, but ain?t it strange that this same gentleman also has a letter from this company praising his outstanding value to them! ?Ah, some within corporate America - don?t you just love ?em!"

I guess that it could have been worse though - the poor guy could have worked from one of those ?Starving Gas & Oil Companies?!? The same petro-conglomerates who are so pressed for cash that they gleefully raised their prices (again and again) in ?Anticipation of War!?

Man, I hope that the military ain?t buying their fuel from them, or our tanks just might run dry before they even get off of the transports! And knowing some of these gas-moguls, they probably wouldn?t sell our Uncle Sam a gallon of fuel on credit either! (Patriotism at its worse, perhaps?)

Maybe after this conflict is over, we should even consider exiling a few of these ?Oil-Co-CEOs? to some isolated pup-tent in the boiling deserts of the Middle East? And while we are at it, maybe these ?Heroic Oil-Barons? should be made to shack-up with the upper management team of that auto supply outfit that I mentioned earlier! (opinion)

Hell, I am even sure that France would be more than happy to furnish them with the ?Waters of Vichy? to quench their thirsts (appropriate, don?t you think)?

Is it also possible that (if the price is right), our ?Amis en Paris? might even throw in a bottle or two of bubbly to wash down the sand, while the Russians furnished a little day-old caviar and the ?Boys From Berlin? slip them a little wienerschnitzel! ?As to where they find any room to store it, well, maybe France could help them solve that problem too??

VERITAS :ek: :cd: :ek: :cd: