The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 05-18-2003, 04:34 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Applying Heat

(This is the text of an email that I sent to Patrick Rose, the part-time state representative for my area.)

Since you were absent from your elected post for several days, are you going to refund to the State treasury the dollar amount for your days of missed work? And don't insult my intelligence by claiming that you were doing any work in Oklahoma! You were AWOL, in the military parlance,and should be fined accordingly.

As a retired Army officer, I find your recent actions to be repugnant and reprehensible, a sorry example for any citizen, much less an alleged leader, to follow. How would you think my men would have reacted, if when I realized that my unit of less than 50 soldiers, was confronted by an augmented NVA battalion, resulting in having to fight in an 11:1 ratio? Did I cut and run, leaving the battlefield? It certainly didn't take any courage on your part to board a bus to Oklahoma.

You, and your fellow crybaby Democrats are simply in denial that the Republican party is the party of choice for the majority of Texans, and therefore, should be represented by a majority of Republicans in the U.S. Congress. I respectfully suggest that you acknowledge this reality, and start acting with some maturity.

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-18-2003, 08:44 PM

superscout:
you are dead on target! If a pole was run on the BS the cut and run politicians are putting out for an excuse for their way of helping protect their constituents, the BS would just get greener and stink more than before. That is according to the Harvard and Yale political science department on going theory that has been used by politicians for years--If you through enough BS at the wall some of it has to stick! I think all of this BS will slide back on them .
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote