The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > Political Debate

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 09-11-2010, 10:55 AM

Exclamation "O" Supreme Islamic Leader!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.wnd.com/?pageId=201385
Pakistani plea: Make Obama supreme leader of Muslims

Prez urged to offer Eid prayers at WTC site on 9/11 anniversary

Posted: September 09, 2010
8:45 pm Eastern

By Aaron Klein
© 2010 WorldNetDaily

A Pakistani newspaper is quoting one of the country's ministers as stating he wants President Obama to offer Muslim prayers at Ground Zero and become the "Caliph," or ruler, of the Islamic nation.
"The coming Eid would expectedly be observed on 9/11; this a golden opportunity for President Obama to offer Eid prayers at Ground Zero and become Amir-ul-Momineen or Caliph of Muslims. In this way, all the problems of Muslim World would be solved," stated Minister of State for Industries and Productions Ayatullah Durrani, according to Pakistan's The Nation newspaper.
The newspaper reported Durrani called its offices and argued the Muslim world was in "dire need" of a supreme leader and that the position would earn Obama the exemplary titles of what Durrani termed "Mullah Barrack Hussain (sic) Obama," or "Allama Obama."
"The time is approaching fast. Barrack Hussain Obama must act now. This is a golden opportunity, Muslims badly need it," added Durrani, according to the newspaper.
Duranni reportedly stated that Obama becoming supreme Islamic leader would be the "key to success."
Find out what Islam has planned for you: Get "Muslim Mafia: Inside the Secret Underworld That's Conspiring to Islamize America."
Eid, short for Eid Ul-Fitr, is a Muslim holiday that marks the end of Ramadan, the Islamic holy month of fasting.
Ameer-ul-Momineen means the Islamic leader of the faithful, while Caliph refers to the head of the Caliphate, or Muslim nation ruled by Islamic law.
Durrani could not be immediately reached by WND for comment.
He is a member of the Pakistani People's Party. He holds a doctorate in physics and served as a member of Pakistan's Islamic Ideology Council in the 1990s.
The Nation newspaper, meanwhile, bills itself as "the most credible of English Newspapers in Pakistan."
An editor for The Nation, reached by WND at the newspaper's Islamabad office, could not immediately confirm which reporter obtained Durrani's quotes.
"The story was published on our website and newspaper, so I have to say the quotes are real," the editor said.
Duranni's purported quotes may add fuel to the belief – held by nearly 1 in 5 Americans, according to a recent Pew poll – that Obama is a Muslim.
Obama was 'quite religious in Islam'
Obama has repeatedly stated he is a Christian.
The president's closest association with Christianity apparently comes from his nearly 20-year membership at Chicago's Trinity United Church of Christ. The controversial pastor, Jeremiah Wright, married Barack and Michelle Obama and baptized their children.
Trinity church is closely linked to the Nation of Islam, whose leader, Louis Farrakhan, has given numerous guest sermons at the church. Wright gave Farrakhan the church's "Empowerment" award. Both Obama and Farrakhan were featured on the cover of Wright's monthly Trumpet magazine.
Wright is infamous for his sermons denouncing patriotism, whites and Jews.
Obama's paternal side of the family, including his father, half-brothers and grandmother, are Muslims.
Obama's faith was a central part of his 2008 presidential campaign. His campaign website contained the statement, "Senator Obama has never been a Muslim, was not raised as a Muslim, and is a committed Christian."
But as WND reported, public records in Indonesia listed Obama as a Muslim during his early years, and a number of childhood friends claimed to media that Obama was once a mosque-attending Muslim.
Obama's 2008 campaign wavered several times in response to reporters' queries regarding the senator's childhood faith.
Commenting on a Los Angeles Times report quoting a childhood friend stating Obama prayed in a mosque, Obama's campaign released a statement explaining the senator "has never been a practicing Muslim."
Widely distributed reports have noted that in January 1968 Obama was registered as a Muslim at Jakarta's Roman Catholic Fransiskus Assisi Primary School under the name Barry Soetoro. He was listed as an Indonesian citizen whose stepfather, identified on school documents as "L Soetoro Ma," worked for the topography department of the Indonesian Army.
Catholic schools in Indonesia routinely accept non-Catholic students but exempt them from studying religion.
After attending the Assisi Primary School, Obama was enrolled "also as a Muslim, according to documents" in the Besuki Primary School, a public school in Jakarta.
Laotze blog, run by an American expatriate in Southeast Asia who visited the Besuki school, noted, "All Indonesian students are required to study religion at school, and a young 'Barry Soetoro,' being a Muslim, would have been required to study Islam daily in school. He would have been taught to read and write Arabic, to recite his prayers properly, to read and recite from the Quran and to study the laws of Islam."
Indeed, in Obama's autobiography, "Dreams from My Father," he acknowledged studying the Quran and describes the public school as "a Muslim school."
"In the Muslim school, the teacher wrote to tell mother I made faces during Quranic studies," wrote Obama.
The Indonesian media have been flooded with accounts of Obama's childhood Islamic studies, some describing him as a religious Muslim.
Speaking to the country's Kaltim Post, Tine Hahiyary, who was principal of Obama's school while he was enrolled there, said she recalls he studied the Quran in Arabic.
"At that time, I was not Barry's teacher, but he is still in my memory," claimed Tine, who is 80 years old.
The Kaltim Post said Obama's teacher, named Hendri, had died.
"I remember that he studied mengaji (recitation of the Quran)," Tine said, according to an English translation by Loatze.
Mengaji, or the act of reading the Quran with its correct Arabic punctuation, is usually taught to more religious pupils and is not known as a secular study.
Also, Loatze documented the Indonesian daily Banjarmasin Post interviewed Rony Amir, an Obama classmate and Muslim, who described Obama as "previously quite religious in Islam."
"We previously often asked him to the prayer room close to the house," Amir said. "If he was wearing a sarong (waist fabric worn for religious or casual occasions) he looked funny."
The Los Angeles Times, which sent a reporter to Jakarta, quoted Zulfin Adi, who identified himself as among Obama's closest childhood friends, stating the presidential candidate prayed in a mosque, something Obama's campaign claimed he never did.
"We prayed, but not really seriously, just following actions done by older people in the mosque," said Adi. "But as kids, we loved to meet our friends and went to the mosque together and played."
Friday prayers
Obama's official presidential campaign site contained a page titled "Obama has never been a Muslim, and is a committed Christian." The page stated, "Obama never prayed in a mosque. He has never been a Muslim, was not raised a Muslim, and is a committed Christian who attends the United Church of Christ."
But the campaign changed its tune when it issued a "practicing Muslim" clarification to the Los Angeles Times.
An article in March by the Chicago Tribune apparently disputed Adi's statements to the L.A. paper. The Tribune caught up with Obama's declared childhood friend, who now describes himself as only knowing Obama for a few months in 1970 when his family moved to the neighborhood. Adi said he was unsure about his recollections of Obama.
But the Tribune found Obama did attend mosque.
"Interviews with dozens of former classmates, teachers, neighbors and friends show that Obama was not a regular practicing Muslim when he was in Indonesia," states the Tribune article.
It quotes Obama's former neighbors and third-grade teacher recalling how the young Obama "occasionally followed his stepfather to the mosque for Friday prayers."
Daniel Pipes, director of the Middle East Forum, notes the Tribune article "cited by liberal blogs as refuting claims Obama is Muslim" actually implies Obama was an irregularly practicing Muslim and twice confirms Obama attended mosque services.
In an interview with the New York Times, Obama described the Muslim call to prayer as "one of the prettiest sounds on Earth at sunset."
The Times' Nicholos Kristof wrote Obama recited, "with a first-class [Arabic] accent," the opening lines of the Muslim call to prayer.
The first few lines of the call to prayer state:
Allah is Supreme!
Allah is Supreme!
Allah is Supreme! Allah is Supreme!
I witness that there is no god but Allah
I witness that there is no god but Allah
I witness that Muhammad is his prophet ...
Some attention also has been paid to Obama's paternal side of the family, including his father and his brother, Roy.
Writing in a chapter of his book describing his 1992 wedding, Obama stated: "The person who made me proudest of all was Roy. Actually, now we call him Abongo, his Luo name, for two years ago he decided to reassert his African heritage. He converted to Islam and has sworn off pork and tobacco and alcohol."

Take Care
Stay Safe
Be prepared

Old 09-11-2010, 12:20 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default Boze,...

Now people should FINALLY understand why: "His Barackness" gets so-damn-tense, offended
and serious when any of His Subjects DARE speak disparagingly about His Beloved MODERATE(???) Islam.

There actually are no such beings as Muslim MODERATES. It's a political con-job.

Some are either Radically Fanatical Mass-Murderous Muslims or: "Stealth Muslims",...or just
Duped Muslims imparting that Islam is not intent conquering the entire world; "In The Name of Allah",...as tried many times for about a thousand years.

Officially comparing Islam to all Differently PEACEFUL Religions worldwide,...doesn't even make sense. Such comparisons are absurd & just like comparing Good People to Killers.

That TODAY ("9/11 Day") so much nicey-nicey is timidly & tolerantly expressed about Islam & their typical Victory Mosques here & worldwide,...is mind-boggling. Makes even less sense than praising mass murderers Mao, Marx, Stalin or Hitler & such for their similarly sicko behaviors.

Neil

Last edited by reconeil; 09-11-2010 at 05:16 PM. Reason: corrections
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2010, 12:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by reconeil View Post
That TODAY ("9/11 Day") so much nicey-nicey is timidly & tolerantly discussed about Islam & Their Victory Mosques here worldwide,...is mind-boggling. Makes even less sense than praising mass murderers, Mao, Marx, Stalin or Hitler.
Mind-Boggling is so correct my friend, Like I said, Sack em all up and UPS them to Iran where they can all enjoy themselves!

May we forget Obama/Biden and the Brain Burps uttered at and anything to do with 9/11 for they don't mean any of it anyway. None of us will ever forget what took place this day. Like somebody else said somewhere, I can still see the jumpers. Who we going to honor, them or those connected with the cause for jumping? For as I am concerned the Obama-nation and the Islam-nation are all guilty cause they are all the same as the above listed Tyrants!

Wake Up America, PLEASE!

Take Care
Stay Safe

Old 09-12-2010, 07:38 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 

Not much one can add to Boze's: "Wake Up America, PLEASE!".

Still, maybe some new law should be enacted,...since so-damn-desperately needed BY ALL.

Something along line of what following should be rightfully DEMANDED & made Law of The Land.

USA Malfeasance of Office Act
Any elected or politically appointed Official (from highest to lowest echelon) deviating whatsoever from oath taken TO THE U.S. PEOPLE (no others) & for upholding The U.S. Constitution (solely) or caught fraudulently mismanaging & deceiving while on the dole,
should be either be summarily dismissed with loss of pay, fined or jailed or even all three.

And,...WHY NOT???
Such is pretty-much law governing The U.S. Military from highest admirals & generals to lowest of seamen or private recruits.

Basically, any Politicos (elected or appointed) showing Preference or Allegiance to any others than U.S. Citizenry HIRING & PAYING THEM (quite well I might add),...should just go directly to The Brig or Stockade.

Plus, I personally believe ANY Low-Lifes Lying To The People or Duplicitous Oathtakers should be punished TWICE AS SEVERELY as common criminals.

Common criminals never swear anything to anyone. Nor do: "We The (Schnook$)" daily pay common criminals so great & with greatest of retirements in world, as are so common with Our Wonderful Political Rulers.

Damn!!! What Generous Fools We American Voters are FORCED or DICTATED being!

Neil
Old 09-12-2010, 10:50 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

"Tell him that I pray to the same god he prays to… Tell Sistani I have nothing but praise for your religion. I have many millions of Muslims in my country back home."
Old 09-12-2010, 10:54 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Having removed his shoes, he paused for a full two minutes, eyes closed in prayer, standing side-by-side with the Mufti of Istanbul and the Imam of the Blue Mosque.
Old 09-12-2010, 02:15 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default 1Cav...,

Please tell us whom wanted The Grand Ayatollah Sistani to know full well that he was whole-
heartedly praising the: "Millions of Muslims in my country back home"?

I think I know whom? But, can't be certain.

Such is due to reality that there are obviously so many Enemy Capitulating: "Chamberlain" type Officials here whom would prefer kissing enemy rings or whatever. So, it's just very difficult knowing which Grand Exhaulted mucky-mucks or arrogantly Self-centered/adoring/aggrandising American Rulers you were alluding to.

There are SO MANY of such believing themselves SUPERIOR, & any of The Voting Public not admiring & adoring them ALSO are either Ignorant Nazi Tea Partyers or just vile anti-Black/Brown Racists whom should no longer be permitted Free Speech.

Basically, Pay-back is a bitch & current anti-White Racism now being the Officialdom vogue, just doesnt seem mattering one iota. If Black or Brown nowadays there's a very good chance that DOJ won't sentence you or jail you at all,...even after Found Guilty by A U.S. Federal Court. Digustingly amazing.

WOW!!! Many still stupidly believe that some Whites are the ONLY Racists in America. Such just isn't so, nor ever was so.

Everyday passing unarguably proves that Blacks & Browns are just as Racist as any
others of a such a Dispicable Breed, worldwide Hell, it Blacks selling Fellow Blacks out of Africa & into Slavery way-back-when. Blacks dispicably still sell their own into slavery...to this very day.

Yes,...Racism is & has always been Color Blind, even though a Double Standard OBVIOUSLY Applies here in America.

Hispanic: "Viva la Raza" or Long Live The Race is absurdly Deemed WONDERFUL.

A Black Clenched Fist signifying: "Black Power" is also absurdly Deemed WONDERFUL.

Whereas mostly White Tea Party & Freedom Loving People merely waving old American Revolution: "Don't Tread on Me" flags or signs are amazingly PELOSI DEEMED: "Nazi Racists", for doing so.

We've got us one-helluva Dark Preferential Double Standard here, Fellow Victimized.
Tough luck.

Neil
Old 09-12-2010, 07:03 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

It was George Bush. The second was the Pope.
Old 09-12-2010, 09:52 PM

Default Recon

Pelosi is so wacko she probably thinks that flag is a Nazi Germany Era!

Great line Recon
USA Malfeasance of Office Act
Any elected or politically appointed Official (from highest to lowest echelon) deviating whatsoever from oath taken TO THE U.S. PEOPLE (no others) & for upholding The U.S. Constitution (solely) or caught fraudulently mismanaging & deceiving while on the dole,
should be either be summarily dismissed with loss of pay, fined or jailed or even all three.

That being said:
The Three stooges should have to reimburse the Country their Salary since January 09 and forfeit any salaries drawn while impersonating any elected by the people responsiblity! Life Sentences! The only exercise they may participate in is 15 Minutes of every hour, must come to Attention, Salute the Flag and hold that Salute. May not look anywhere else, only at the Flag! 30 Minutes of Each hour will be give to the Study of the Constitution of the United States of America. Every Sunday will be spent in Care taking of the Crosses in Arlington Cemetery. Every Saturday said Stooges will be taken to the Statue of Liberty and precede to "Bow" in humble and contrite appology for making a mockery of the Message of Liberty.

Racism, we haven't seen anything like the Racism associated with Islam.

What is that they call us, "Infidel!"

Isn't that sort backwards! Well, now I guess I'm a Racist!

Ruler of the Islamic Nation? Should have been impeached the day after he took office. What Grounds? You LIE!

Boze Out!

Old 09-14-2010, 12:17 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default 1Cav...,

Sorry taking so long getting back to you, but none of the new posts & responses get
flagged down here on Political Debate, as do on all the other Patfile forums.
Plus, yours was a short one line, & I must've shot right past it?

Regardless, was truly surprised that you were alluding to George Bush & The Pope.

So then, I guess it fair saying that GWB and even The Holy Father were both just as gullible
& suckered by feigned Moderate Muslims or such more realistically labelled: "Stealth Muslims",
as unfortunately many others worldwide actually are.

Still & in fairness to both GW & Pope, betcha both have wised-up about such by now?
Maybe lots of others worldwide have wised-up about That Devout Infidel Killer Breed, ALSO?

Neil