The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 04-12-2021, 10:51 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Thumbs up America - For America First

4-10-2021

This piece is not going to make me very popular among those grinning damned fools who, like the “Europeans” of eight decades ago, sat back upon their haunches while nearly their entire continent burned-up, but frankly – “I Don’t Give A Damn!!”

This is still “Our United States of America” and I am damned proud of every man and woman who has ever defended our rights, in one way or another, to exist over the last 244 (or so) years!

Granted, there are, and always have been, creatures that have existed merely to bleed us dry – “But We Have Survived!!”

But what pisses me off worst than anything else however, are those flatulence-ridden cretins who sneer for the cameras, knowing full well that they are treacherous to their rotting cores! The rats in human garb, who flick their forked tongues at the cameras, while down deep, they know that they are “The Foulest of the Foul?” Our people and “This Magnificent Nation of Ours” are not just a means to “Their Greedy Little Ends! This is still “OUR COUNTRY” people, and to those who forever mean us harm (foreign and domestic alike), I say “Screw Them All”, as “Our Unified Nation Should And Must Come First”, and that is just the way that it is, and the way that it must forever exist!!

We must remain a friend to our friends, “But Never A Patsy!”

Hardcore