The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 07-27-2021, 10:46 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Question A Phenomenal Waste Of Time

7-27-2021

I can’t help but wonder if any thinker (or writer) has not ever stopped to question themselves (on occasions) as to their motivation, or even if they are just wasting their time with their efforts?

I do not think, however, that there is a man alive, who has not been ridiculed by fools, even those who are closely related, who usually seek to destroy, rather than to encourage - and unfortunately, this is often the way of life!

And who is to say with all certainty (outside of faith itself), that any man will not just end up a pile of nothing but decay in the end? But should this really make any difference in the route that they pursue in life – not hardly? For a man, a real man, has got to be true to himself, his beliefs, and to his ideals! For in the end, this is the majority of what we are all made of, is it not?

“And to Hell with all of those who constantly seek to be naught in life but lemmings or toads” and this I truly mean – “For Theirs’ Is Often, Nothing But The Kingdom Of A Worldly Hades!!”

Hardcore