Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 07-29-2021, 01:54 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Exclamation Being Screwed With

7-29-2021

(Personal Opinions)

“I Am Sure That I Am Not Alone In At Least Suspecting That The Quality Of Domestic Life And Services Has Taken A Gigantic Hit Of Late!” Of course, and if you ask them, they will adamantly deny this tragic potential, even to the point of initiating physical attacks, or even withholding tax-funded services, and this, while drawing-in their malignant cohorts to vilify the person(s) who is, in reality, the actual victim!

As a matter of fact, even “The So-Called Powers That Be”, have on occasions, played the part of “The Devil’s Disciple” and this, while abetting the perpetrators, in any way that they can, within, or even outside of, the laws of common decency! And when one attempts to avail themselves of some of those organizations that claim a sacred responsibility to protect the victim’s rights, including those who operate from deep within a few of our own (so-called) government and bureaucratic agencies, they are met, not with the services that have handsomely paid to receive (and deserve), but rather with a hail of denials, incompetence, physical assaults and even other dastardly attacks, that would be far better served in “The Third World”, rather than right here within “The Country That Sired Men Like Jefferson, Madison and Lincoln!”

Now, this is in no way meant as an assault against “Our Beloved Nation”, but rather, it is but a wake-up call to the countless millions who still revere the blood that was shed to preserve the way of life that “Our Founders” fought and died to create and to sanctify!! In short, there are damned few friendlies around these days, including within some sectors of our very own government, or so it seems to me!?

But unfortunately, this situation is one that is not only tolerated by far too many, but indeed, it is even promoted by “A Few Fools” who masquerade as the champions of the public’s will and our legal mandates! And what is even far worst, is the fact that most of those who are so involved, still enjoy the protection of many of those – “Who Swore An Oath ‘To God & To Country’- To Serve And To Protect!”

You Know - “I Almost Pity Those Poor Bastards When The Devil Grabs Them Up By The Scuffs Of Their Necks, And Then Drags Them All Down Into Hell Itself!” (GSP-Roughly)

Hardcore