The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 09-24-2021, 10:40 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Question Will Any Election Ever Again Be Honest, Safe Or Even Secure

9-24-2021

Now I don’t care what your own personal opinion of “The Last Presidential Election” was, the fact remains that it will go down in history as being the contest that redefined the honor and the dignity of that (once exalted) position?

It further, at least in my opinion, proved that there were at least some people, and vast groups thereof, who were not beyond colluding, disrupting, and even potentially stealing that which, before that time, had been considered to be sacred!

And there-in lies the rub, for if (as was suspected?) the will of the people (as charged), can so easily be negated, then I ask you – what election in the future will ever be considered to be honest and sacrosanct?

“NOW JUST YOU THINK ABOUT THAT FOR A MOMENT?”

Hardcore
Old 09-25-2021, 04:15 AM

Arrow In short - NO

Everyone will now question their vote as whether or not - it will be counted? They will ask if are our elections for real
and/or is the system - as it is now reliable? And/or still questionable? What modifications or upgrades have been made
to our voting processes and - if so - will they remain so - from now on?
-
Trump did us a favor - now no one will ever know if our votes; are ours or other's - and whose really the President -
or if it's been rigged? Every runner from now on will claim its been rigged. Even though it wasn't rigged.
That put the nail in his coffin!
-
As I stated earlier - I would like to see no elected official running for President or Congress to be older than 56
years old. After his/her Two-Terms Max. (if he or she is so lucky) you're retired at age sixty five.
-
Which is currently considered to be the majority rule across our country today. No more old dead wood in office -
or in congress. It also pains me to watch them stutter - or pause - in the middle of their speeches.
-
Also they should be certified yearly with health physical's for both of our House & Representatives - as well as
the President & V.P - which need to be validated - this is critical as well. Not the hand picked quacks - but real doctor's.
-
We the People of the United States are a lot smarter then we were in past decades. The political system used to
favor the People - not pull the wool pulled over our head's for years - but not any longer - it will no longer be tolerated.
-
We want to elect only the brightest & clear-eyed leaders into office - not the dead wood walking - or those thinking of
only of their own personal gains & connections of interest for future benefits!
-
"We The People" - are watching all these congressional antics very closely.
-
What should also be noted is that both the Dems and/or Reps - are both guilty of tying up the Peoples issues in Congress.
Our two-party internal issues is so divided that nothing ever gets done. So you're not Team Player's - and in the process
are doing very little about the People's of this Nation. And currently ignoring the infrastructure needs of our country.
-
Your floor antic's are absolutely disgusting - and it's primarily for your party and/or your personal gain-and future in
upcoming re-elections. But what about The People's Business of this Nation?!
-
We are you watching all of you closely - and sooner then later - you will be found out - and replaced!
-

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote