The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 03-11-2006, 08:27 AM

Default The Main cause of Lung Cancer - NOT smoking

Another Cause of Lung Cancer

I don't think it has anything to do with smoking.

Be careful of this chemical or your health ailments will worsen.

Who has died of lung cancer who lived in Valdez?

Before AND after 1989?

Bonnie Neilsen died March 10, 2006. When on vacation she was having trouble breathing and her husband insisted that she go to the ER. Her lung cancer was diagnosed in August, 2005. I spoke with her in December and she said that she had non small cell carcinoma. (I'll double check that, but I think that's what she said) She said she did not smoke.

I asked her what she did in 1989. She said that at first she worked in the sea otter recovery in Valdez and then ended up working in an Exxon office. Last month she was medivaced to Anchorage with fluid building up in her lungs. Bonnie has 2 children. Bonnie was a very sweet woman not yet 50 most likely. Our town and our world is diminished by loosing her.

Howard Chaffin (& had tumors throughout his body) Howard and his wife owned the Chevron in Valdez. He could have worked with this chemical in auto mechanics; it is in brake fluid, etc. But also, everyone came there to buy their gas. Maybe second hand solvent exposure to EGBE?

Shellie Moehler Thought for a long time to just have a cold or the flu? Lung cancer was not diagnosed until late stage

Ed Irish? I heard they thought he was OK, and then he hemorrhaged to death. I heard he worked the big fork lift on the docks ... with the big kettle type of buckets - he most likely came into contact with the Corexit and Inipol (38% and 12% 2-butoxyethanol). From the day I attended his memorial service I suspected he came into contact with this chemical in 1989. It can take a long time for lung cancer to show up, they say. He died several years ago.

Del Welch (& he also had liver, lymph & bone cancers) & he did work on the oil spill cleanup - Provided landing craft to a bioremediation site - Knight Island

And other things?

March 9 Jack Johnson died of cancer. I don't know what kind; however, he drove Taxi cab in recent years. I don't know what he did in 1989 ... or about his folks, but maybe someday I can ask the family some questions.

I've been wondering whether those in the Weather Office had a lot of people in 1989 come into their office ... Jeff Bailey has had a lot of health concerns in recent years.

A woman who worked at the Clinic in 1989 died last month of ALS -

Although his family doesn't suspect so, I believe Slim Blood who did live in Valdez in 1989 and before ... with serious kidney & liver concerns should be counted among the victims of 2-butoxyethanol poisoning. Died before he should have; suffered in a way he should not have.

I would also like to know whether or not there was a serious flu for Clyde Ruhl whose diabetes was so severe he died after an operation for cutting off his second leg. He was healthy before 1989 wasn't he? Diabetes is one of the primary side effects of 2-butoxyethanol poisoning. Clyde was a surveyor. Maybe he ran across some of the spilled chemical - or maybe second hand solvent exposure, again.

Jaw Cancer for Tom Van Brocklin (died early 1990s) and for JD our electrician (died January, 2006). Is there the same chemical exposure? I suspect so.

Bob Kellar helped out after his main job by working bar tending. He died of pancreatic cancer in 1995.

Other health issues, too - like gastrointestinal problems for our tax consultant; heart attack for the barber.

What a loss for our town & their families

An e-mail request to the CDC

on Flu Symptoms

Traces of blood in urine? *

Diarrhea then Constipation?

Seizures Fainting Dizziness *

sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-11-2006, 09:42 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Old 03-11-2006, 01:48 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Maggie, I have to disagree with your title. Having worked in ICU, the ER and my wife being manager of an Oncology department we have seen enough lung cancer and COPD to say that lung cancer and COPD would be classified as rare diseases without smoking.
Old 03-12-2006, 02:36 AM

Default They have an autoimmune aspect to it

Ask them this list of questions either for themselves or for a parent

Soft tissue sarcoma in lungs?

COPD?

Quote:
Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) A lung disease in which the lung is damaged, making it hard to breathe. In COPD, the airways-the tubes that carry air in and out of your lungs-are partly obstructed, making it difficult to get air in and out. (Most likely NOT from cigarettes as is generally thought ... but an autoimmune issue?)
There is an autoimmune aspect to these - see if the rest o the pattern is there & if so, suspect the root cause to be 2-butoxyethanol (not the logical thing, smoking)

I would give them massive doses of glyconutrients if I really wanted to help them - what is generally done? and does it help?
Old 03-12-2006, 06:34 AM

Default Lymphoma can lead to tumors in lung

To answer your other question ... I have NO medical background of any kind. However, I do recognize the pattern of 2-butoxyethanol harm ... there's a common thread since before WWII and it looks like every military group has harm from it ... not the other things they generally focus on ... like dioxin for Vietnam and Korean vets, for instance

But from what I can tell ... doctors don't give much thought to any chemical exposure. EGBE should be the one they do look into. That's what I think

I think I've stumbled onto the FATIGUE of CFIDS. This would be the proof of 2-butoxyethanol harm. You have to prove the fatigue that doctors say they don't know what it is.

National Institute of Health is interested in my theory & said if I had a researcher to work with, that they had grant money.

Anyway ... thoughts on types of lung cancer

Quote:
Types of lung cancers:

Small cell lung cancer (SCLC) typically begins near the center of the chest, in the bronchi. These cancer cells are small, but can multiple quickly to form large tumors. Small-cell lung cancer is sometimes called oat cell cancer because of its oat grain-like shape.
Non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC) is comprised of three major subtypes, each with a unique size, shape and chemical make-up:

Adenocarcinoma is generally found in the outer region of the lung. When it develops in the lung’s alveoli (tiny lung sacs), it is referred to as bronchioalveolar adenocarcinoma.

Squamous carcinoma is closely linked to cigarette smoking, and typically originates in the lung’s large breathing tubes (bronchi).

Large cell carcinoma usually begins growing in branches of the smaller breathing tubes (bronchioles) and may migrate towards an area behind the breastbone called the mediastinum. The mediastinum houses the esophagus, windpipe, bronchi and heart.

Metastatic lung cancer is cancer that has spread to other parts of your body.
Maybe this does not start one place and spread to another.

Maybe we are dealing with a chemical exposure that targets multilple body systems and organs simultaneously?

mesothelioma? Why do they think it is caused from asbestos?
Is it really? Or is something else there?

They think it was lead in paint that causes harm ... it's the ethylene glycol monobutyl ether many times, but lead gets the blame ... or it has until recently. Now warnings on paint say, "Contains ethylene glycol ... causes kidney damage" The company didn't tell me WHICH ethylene glycol, though, when I inquired.

They always suspect a virus when this chemical poisoning is the cause. Someday, I hope they blame EGBE for something that it does.

In looking into lung cancer today, I found the story of Carl Zimmermann. He was diagnosed with lymphoma - Morbus Hodgkin ... in 2002 and in 03 was talking about tumors in his lungs and lungs filling up with fluid ... his photo story from here gives his diary on it. With the best cancer treatments available & a lot of pain and suffering in the meantime ... he dies in July, 2005

In many places there is not good medical care. People just pick something and say they died of that ... not realizing that something else might be going on, too
Old 03-12-2006, 01:47 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

My parents have both suffered horribly from tobacco. To say that tobacco is not the primary cause of lung cancer and COPD / emphysema is just plain wrong. Tobacco kills. When it doesn't kill outright, it has a great effect on the quality of life. I know. My Mom is on oxygen 24/7. I grew up with two heavy smokers, and suffered the effects of their second hand smoke...So, please...don't even go down this road..Tobacco stinks...on the clothes, in the hair, on the teeth and burns your lungs up, and forces those around the smoker to smoke also.....

Larry
Old 03-12-2006, 04:40 PM

Send a message via AIM to Tina Send a message via Yahoo to Tina
Distinctions
POM 

Hasn't smoked in 10 mnts =) pats herself on the back

smokers=taboc=lung cancer thats how i feel

like larry said it stinks on your clothes hair teeth and it kills your taste buds

smoking sucks butt =)

tina

To the past: Thank you for all you did for our Country..

To the future: Thank you for all you will do for our Country

To those we have lost past prestent and future: R.I.P You might be gone.BUT you will NEVER be forgotten
Old 03-12-2006, 08:52 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Lessee, What somking has done to my immediate family: It killed my mother with COPD, it killed my mother in law with lung cancer. It killed my first cousin with COPD, my aunt with COPD. My father in law has lung cancer. Two of my brothers have COPD. Another brother has stage 4 throat cancer.
Old 03-12-2006, 10:52 PM

Default Maybe - Maybe not

My view on this - or another perspective is ... that to have the exact same thing going on ... you would be getting the same amount of exposure to this chemical. Did they have the same job?

For instance, the Auschwitz jews are the only group of people in the world that have the exact same variant of leukodystrophy. Turns out in 1942 the Germans moved their detination manufacturing to that location. A year later women were added to the camp labor force. Proves my point that leukodystrophies and diabetes and other autoimmune metabolic issues that 2-butoxythanol poisoning can cause ... are not hereditary as much as a chemical poisoning of multiple generations

If any of these ... or their direct family line members have the fatigue of CFIDS (acquired compensated autoimmune hemolytic anemia) then they are harmed not by smoking as is generally thought, but by 2-butoxyethanol type chemicals. They have been poisoned.

Blood in urine? or abnormal peripheral blood?
Small-sized red blood cells?

and this pattern

and check some of these things

Do any recall a serious FLU???

This chemical exposure looks like the flu, and it is almost if not ALWAYS diagnosed as a virus. It might be to a lesser degree ... and people think they have the sniffles because they are coming down with a cold.

If you are not doing anything differently ... who is hanging around? Maybe they are expelling it in their respiration and you are being exposed 'second hand'?

I don't even think that the WWI Spanish flu is a virus - but a chemical poisoning

nor the 1347-1349 Bubonic Plague was a bacteria only

Oh, yeah ... we need more shots like we need a hole in the head

But some air-tight goggles might help

and leave 'the birds' alone!
Old 03-13-2006, 02:29 AM

Default A gulf war vet widow shares

Wade had brain cancer and lung cancer

Brain tumors and leukemia are also suspect

from the 2-butoxyethanol type chemicals

Quote:

I am the wife of Wade E. George, Gulf War Vet who filed back in 1999

for benefits but was denied because of lost medical records from the government. Again in July, 2005, after being diagnosed with LUNG CANCER

(type Adenocarcinima) and help from friends along with Kirt Love, Wade filed for benefits & recieved them! On Jan. 22, 2006, Wade lost his battle with cancer & passed away leaving behind myself, his own daughter & 4 step-children; one being his little angel of 3 yrs. old.

Wade gave his brain & lung tissue to VA research so his fight still
continues for his fellow vets! One of Wade's biggest concerns was to help the future vets so they may not have to go through the pain & suffering that he did the last 6 months of his life.

I've put together a photostory so that others may get a glimpse of our life and the people who meant the whole world to Wade.

Wade's cancer had NOTHING to do with smoking! All of his doctor's involved have repeatedly acknowledged that fact.

Thank you for reporting your information!
Deanna