The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 11-30-2023, 11:37 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Question The Same Old Horse Poop

11-29-2023

Over and over and over again, until the line is finally (and irrevocably) crossed, and some damned fool opens-up with a barrage from his AR-15 or his AK-47 and then it is off to the races again!

The only problem is that thousands of men and women can not merely get up and walk away from all of this international mayhem? And so it is, and so it always has been, throughout the entire history of mankind! And only the names and the dates have been changed, but the dead are still just as dead!

So here we are in “The Twenty-First Century” and mankind has not straightened-out one damn bit - save for the fact that his weapons of choice have evolved and his penchant for butchery will never be slaked - until not one damned fool is left alive to squeeze the trigger!

“And So It Is!”

The only real difference (at least as I see it), is that there will always be some idiot out there, to exacerbate the insanity of some other damned fool, in our never-ending blood-lust for carnage, which ultimately leads us to but a single choice, it being, to either smarten up and fly right, which in my opinion, “We Will Never Do” or to finally get the job done right?

Now I fully realize that, by now, I must be sounding like I am just some damned-old broken record, but then, someone has got to try to make the point that mankind is but a transient species that seems “Hell-Bent To Expedite Its Very Own Destruction!”

But Are We Listening Yet – “HELL NO?!”

Hardcore