The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 12-02-2023, 12:52 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Unhappy Highly Placed People Who Don't Respond

12/1/2023

First of all, “Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year” to all of my friends who had the intellect and the huevos to engage in “The Challenging Domain of Patriotfiles.Com!”

The brotherhood and even the occasional disagreements and prattle, that we all engaged in upon this sight, often supplies a breath of fresh air to this pollution-ridden world that we all call - “Our Home Away From Home!” And the challenges to our mentality or our rigid and stoic way of thinking, is often challenged by the thought-processes of our fellow members who often (and respectfully) disagree with each other!

And even though we have lost members to death and abandonment in the past few years, it is still my opinion that these departed souls are still with us “if but in spirit?” And a friend (any friend) is never truly lost, nor will their contributions ever be forgotten by those that they have left behind!!

God Bless You Guys and Gals (one and all) Infinitum! For you are truly “All Troopers” of the finest cut, and a genuine credit to the human race and “Patriot Files” as well!! And for all of you gallant warriors, and even peace-time troopers, who have frequented this sight over these many years, I say thank-you from the bottom of my ever-aging heart!”

And once again, “May The Good Lord Forever Bless You All For Your Service and For Your Commitment To Our Great Nation, Our Honor, Our Fealty and Our Very Own Survival as the Most Magnificent Nation Ever To Exist, Upon The Face of This Entire Planet” –

“And so it is and so it must eternally remain!!”

Hardcore