The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 02-07-2004, 04:26 AM
Banned

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default 11 year old Florida girl

There is no deturant for these animals. They spend 20 years on death row at taxpayers expence, if caught.

Two things I would like to say.

1st. Where the hell was Jesus, They found her dead in a Church parking lot. Any Jesus beliver should take another look at just what they have faith in.

2nd.
They should take this guy out in a boat with a tree shreader, and slowly lower him in while filming, Maybe a close up of his face, Then show the film every day to all the prison inmates.
I'll volenteer to help.

This girl had her whole life ahead of her. To hell with the court system, I say we hang him at least.

Ron
Sponsored Links
Old 02-07-2004, 04:52 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Ron

You might want to invite the sorry a$$ judge and his sorry a$$ lawyer, two people mostly responsible for that scum being free, to your hangin party as well. I believe in equal justice for all!

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2004, 05:13 AM
Banned

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default SS

The judge and lawers aren't at falt. The probation officer went to the judge and asked that the guy be put back in jail for a parol violation, The violation was he didn't pay a fine, The judge shouldn't have put him a taxpayers hotel because he didn't pay a fine, There was no lawyer involved. The rest of his convictions were drug related.
The deturant here would be for the criminal population to watch this guy become CHUM and understand that if they do this they will be next.
After all these are the people, for the most part, That are hurting our kids.

Don't get me wrong, I have no love lost for lawers or judges, or the dumb ass jury's for that matter.

Ron
Old 02-07-2004, 06:23 AM
Doc.2/47

Yep.Chum sounds right.
Old 02-07-2004, 06:49 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Ron

..........What Doc said!...............

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
Old 02-07-2004, 07:55 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 

This man had a past charge of trying to kidnap some young woman. He was found not guilty because he said he was trying not to let her cross the street(Danger???) Who the hell would believe that crap?

I just hope that there wasn't some plea bargaining that'll keep that SOB from getting the death penalty.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg cimg1937.jpg (115.0 KB, 130 views)
Old 02-07-2004, 09:49 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to travisab1
Thumbs down Folks;

Had the scumbag to be turned into CHUM had had his BUTT whipped as a kid, he may have had more respect for another person's life. THANKS to our court system whipping your kid's butt is illegal now. Now a kid has to grow up with content still in his heart and soul and the state or government throws him in jail, feeds him through bars, kills him sometimes for crimes committed usually a way too late.

It won?t be long before it becomes mandatory to turn your kid?s over to the Government to be raised properly. They make it cost to much to raise your own kid?s both in monitory and jail time for not raising your kid?s the way the Government deems fit and proper.

The scumbag that did this looked like he was pissed because Big Brother was watching him from a closed car wash camera. He?ll probably fight it in court saying illegal search with an unknown camera and have it thrown out, but then the Patriot Act might not let him do that now.

One way or another, the scum will get his just reward even though this won?t help that little girl. Sooner or later this kind will realize that they can?t win. If they don?t get the death penalty from the courts, they get it from their peer?s. For some reason most prisoners don?t have much respect for child rape/killers. Even wife beaters/killers join in on the final kill of scum like him!!!

Thought I?d throw that in.

Travis

I could sure use another one right about now...
Old 02-07-2004, 02:48 PM

Distinctions
Staff VOM 
Default Where was Jesus?

The Lord gave us free will, we have the right to make a complete arse of ourselves and all too often we exercise that right. If sins, if crimes did not happen this wouldn't be Earth, it would be Heaven. Man must overcome his natural desire to sin to be with Jesus. That guy in Fla. and a lot of others didn't quite make it.

Putting the guy through some really painful death and putting that image on TV, not a good idea. Suicide is rather popular around the world. Suicide by means of cop gives a person a chance to go out, "in a blaze of glory", or at least some twisted folks see it that way. To put an execution like that on TV would cause others to kill, so they could have their 15 minutes of fame and so some people would feel sorry for them.

All that said, I know where your coming from and would like to see a swift execution, after he's found guilty. A criminal justice system only works if punishment is sure, swift and severe. Our system is not.

Stay healthy,
Andy
Old 02-07-2004, 05:29 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Andy :

Thanks for your comments. Your experience in law enforcement puts things in perspective, at least for me. Everyone is guilty in this case..the judge, lawyers, legal system, and jury..but then our legal system nation-wide is a disgrace, so I am not surprised. Blaming God and Jesus is just the ultimate cop-out. If you believe that life is sacred, that there is something before and after our time on earth, that we all have an eternal soul and free will, blaming God for any or all of our failures doesn't make any sense to me. No arguments intended, just IMHO. Folks who kill or molest children and teenagers have been shown time and time again to be inacpable of stopping their predation. In some states, judges are actually prescribing more jail time when they are to be released from prison. In some cases, castration ( chemical and otherwise ) has been tried, and doesn't seem to work either. It is amazing to me that in our lax society, that there are no more murders, rapes, and violent crimes than there are now...

Larry
Old 02-07-2004, 09:52 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

As this tragic story unfolds we are likely to find out that the poor child was raped in horrid and unspeakable ways before being murdered. If the Florida investigators are on the ball; which is a real good bet, it can be assumed that the perp may have some history as a pedophile/child murderer and those chips will be on the table and being looked at. I don?t know if Florida will do a Washington State/Green River killer cop-out plea bargain to solve other cases, but that is a possibility. But on the other hand, Florida and at least Texas are not known for striking deals with child rapists/killers. Ted Bundy didn?t get a deal and he allegedly gave up some info before having his Fry Day.

I would guess that the Florida prosecutors will do everything in their power to kill the perp ASAP and I go along with that course of action. And I hope one of the poor child?s family members or their designee gets to close the breakers and cook the worthless SOB thoroughly, and I?m talking well, well done, but slowly.

Scamp