The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 11-06-2004, 08:36 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Thumbs down Perjurers and Liars?

If but one person reads this truthful diatribe, then that is at least one person who seeks the light of truth! However, if that individual fears to think beyond the captivity of complacency, then he (or she) too, is as much of a prisoner of apathy, and fear, as were the people of Europe in the "Dark Ages!!"

Many now mouth my phrase ?Where There Is No Truth, There Is No Honor?, but this erstwhile axiom goes far beyond ?Talking The Talk?, for ?WHERE THERE IS NO TRUTH, THERE IS NOT NOW, NOR HAS THERE EVER BEEN, EVEN A MODICUM OF GENUINE HONOR OR INTEGRITY!? And this holds true, in my opinion, regardless of one?s accolades, titles, or position of power!

And one?s equally guilty connections, allies, and co-conspirators - those who fear that the light of truth and facts will also tarnish their own bogus honor, will also - some day pay the ultimate price - that being the eternal damnation of their rotting souls!!!!

Case in point - ?When I began my claim for VA benefits over 16 years in the past, I quickly shed any noble illusions of truth and justice within that vested system. I was dealing with a hierarchy that was quite willing and eager to advance their own agenda and their careers at any cost to others!? Careers (in some cases) infected with the stench of absolute power, protectionism and control at any cost, including at the expense of their own people and their own souls (opinion)!!

The truth as pertains to ?Unwitting Military Experimentation? as covered in the Government/Military?s own documentation (DAIG IN 21-75 etc.), was, as I was warned, a ?Red Hot Potato? and a subject that would never be addressed by a government that was protecting it?s own backside! ?So much for perceived truth, justice and the American way!!?

As if it were not bad enough that I was fighting an entity with unlimited tax-furnished resources, I was also doing battle with an ogre that enjoyed a total lack of accountability and ethics, in all too many cases (opinion), as even threats against my well being (soon) also entered the picture!?

Not being the first time that such threats have been leveled in my direction, this in itself came as no big surprise! When, however, a high ranking member of a local V. A. R. O. wantonly and viciously perjured itself under oath, and in a sworn deposition at that (absolutely provable), and the Secretary of the VA went out of his way to ignore that (provable) perjury, what chance then does anyone have of attaining this illusive placebo of justice! Let me just quote at least one legal wheeler and dealer: (QUOTE) "So, elements of the Veterans Administration perjured itself - SO WHAT?!"

And when the newly re-elected President closed his eyes to proof of those blatant and damaging lies, then I (an Independent) have to question the honor of far too many within a system that misled us all when it swore an oath to serve and protect it?s sacred charges!? We can not, after all, continue to preach ethics, truth, justice and integrity to the entire world, while at the same time, a few within our own system continue to dance to the Devil?s Drummer!! We have, after all, a sacred responsibility to ?Lead By Example At Home!?

I challenge those who have seen fit to destroy and alter records, perjure themselves redundantly (even under oath), or even protected (in one way or another) those guilty of such moral depravities!! I say - "Let them now bring forth the real truth and expose those within their midst and cliques who were (and are) engaged in the protection of stinking liars and cheats!!" For if they do not, they too may eternally burn in Hades - guilty of aiding and abbeting the beast! "May they (no matter how loftily placed) suffer eternal damnation, right along side the vermin whom they sought (for one reason or another) to criminally protect in life (opinion)!!"

To my way of thinking, it makes no difference what a man or a woman?s station in life is, for we will all (some day) be made to ?Stand Tall Before The MAN (GOD)!? And when that day comes, earthly position, wealth, titles, agenda, nor protectionism, will save the vile liar or his cohorts from the blistering flames of eternal Hell! ?The pits of Hades, after all, also house the moldering remains of the (once) rich and powerful, as well as the putrefied tripe that once belonged to odious liars, brown-nosed cowards, and sell-outs!!?

And if some attempt to tell you otherwise, be they peer, politico, bureaucrat, or even priest, rabbi or minister, then I invite you to look around when you finally arrive upon perdition's fiery shores - for many of these pompous souls, may indeed, be standing (and burning) right along side of you!?

In closing let me firmly avow that no odious and dishonorable lout in this - our Nation, has the moral right nor the legal authority under God, nature or the laws of mankind, to critically disrupt with his dishonor, the lives of his trusting peers! And when a person of this low demeanor is placed in a position of authority, one that may dictate the quality of life, another's health or well being, or even the death of his fellow beings (veterans included), then the whole nation and what we truly stand for, may also quake and fly apart under the strain of this irresistible corruption and utterly distasteful evil!!

?As for me, I have (again) not yet begun to fight!! And I will eventually prevail - in one way or another!"

VERITAS
Old 11-06-2004, 12:37 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default HARDCORE...

Hang-in-there Buddy,...and hopefully that: "One person reading..." alluded to, will be some notable with both A Voice and some Muscle (guts also like yourself), here in America. Get lucky, Friend.

Regardless, and as always, Best Wishes for You, Yours and America.

Neil
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2004, 01:32 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Talking

Thanks friend Neil - "Hell, I am just geting warmed up!!" Not as warmed up (or hot if you prefer), as what the liars in reference may experience in HADES some day - I suspect!!

VERITAS
Old 11-06-2004, 03:24 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Rick :

Have you ever used a private lawyer who specializes in veterans cases to look at your case ? Why or why not ? Just curious in TN.

Larry
Old 11-07-2004, 09:05 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Lightbulb

Larry -

Thanks friend, we must think along the same lines as that is exactly what I am doing! As a matter of fact, several lawyers have expressed a passing interest, and two have actively gotten involved! We are even contemplating (?) civil actions against a few individuals, as well as pursuing my original case for benefits with an increased vigor!

Again Larry (et al), this is not just a matter of me, but rather of many who have learned the hard way that truth is something that is demanded from certain powers that be, while they (on the other hand), have no intention of returning same!

Not only have I scared the pants off a few of the bad guys on this experimentation issue, they then employed the lowest of all tricks - "A TEAM BANG" by lying cruds that passed themselves off as caring humanity - VA STYLE!

I am presently and actively putting out the word that "Perjury Is OK, if it is undertaken by certain protected Powers That Be!?" Human Scum (opinion) who are now preying upon their own comrades, and this for advancement and recognition! I can only guess that their fathers, if they indeed know who he is, must not have given them any love or proper bringing up!?

Who are these vermin and do they really exist? Who knows, as I have not mentioned names. The only important thing, if they do indeed exist, is that the Devil knows who they are and so do their protectors in power. All of whom, in my opinion, will burn together in Hell!!

Why am I so rough with this piece - I'll tell you why!?

No human being, not veteran or civilian alike, especially if he or she is a loyal American, should be made to defend truth and justice against the elected system in a land that prides itself upon being the quintessential defender of both! And when one is forced to fend off liars and cads, embedded deep within that system (our own system), then government and bureaucracy alike cease to be an ally, and rather turn into a satanic creature of darkness, far removed from what our Founding Fathers had in mind!

Again, I can prove beyond any doubt that at least two members (maybe more) of the establishment redundantly, under sworn oath, perjured themselves in order to mask a criminal embarrassment. I hope that their rewards were great, because (again) the cost will most certainly be far greater!

VERITAS