The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 06-15-2006, 05:56 AM
Banned

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default 400 ER rooms

Over 400 ER rooms closed in hospitals accross the country. The hospitals say that they can't absorb the cost of running an ER anymore and rather than deal with the loss they shut there doors to ER. They say they will still operate as a hospital , just without an ER. This is mainly due to the high number of minorities that use the emergency services's as there own privet treatment place. They (minorities) don't pay, don't have insurence, and don't care. In the US, hospitals that have an ER can't refuse treatment and Ambulance companies can't refuse treatment or transport. The ones that are going to suffer are the rest of hard working United States citezens that pay there bills and have insurence.
Congress needs to do somthing about this. Give the hospitals the right to refuse treatment, this may be crule at first, (to turn someone away with a broke leg) but I could care less.
Go back to what ever country that you came from and use there system.
Ron
Sponsored Links
Old 06-16-2006, 03:04 AM

Distinctions
Contributor VOM 

My wife is a nurse here in MA. She tells me that minorities do exactly that. They'll show up in the ER with a common cold or a headache, get treated and walk out without paying a dime. If they're told to just go get some Tylenol or any over-the-counter medication, all of a sudden it's "No habla Englaise" or they play the race card and scream about discrimination and racism. And we end up opening our wallets...again, and again.
Old 06-16-2006, 03:53 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Doc
Ive seen people go one step further and call for a ambulance just to get free transportation.
Bob K

God bless the ACLU
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2006, 04:28 AM
Banned

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default heard about

it from EMS personnel. They get called to a Democrat house and theres someone there that gives them several Ohhh-Lordy's and get a ride to the ER where they get treated for What ever, and sent on there way, FREE. to them anyway.
Old 06-16-2006, 08:41 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Having worked in an ER for years I have not seen this behavior more in one racial group than another. They all think they are entitled. There is another group that pays but thinks they should be taken ahead of everyone no matter what the problem: the rich. In fact, we often comment on the fact that the only difference between the rich and the poor is the way they dress. Then there is the poor old middle class who are still shackled to the idea of fairness and justice.
Old 06-16-2006, 09:28 AM
Banned

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default cav

No one said anything about Race, But sence you brought it up. Having worked in with ER responders for years I have
seen this behavior more in one racial group than another.
And anybody that works with Ambulance/PD/fire/ or emergency rooms will say the same thing, Well anybody but you, that is.
Ron
Old 06-16-2006, 09:52 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by b3196 Doc
Ive seen people go one step further and call for a ambulance just to get free transportation.
Bob K
Can't that come under the heading of theft of services?
Old 06-16-2006, 11:25 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Fred

Thank God for folks like you who can see the truth of what's really happening in this country.

Wish more folks had your great ability to shed some light through the clouds of darkness that been gathering in recent years.

For that, and many other things, I thank you.

Gimpy

"MUD GRUNT/RIVERINE"

"I ain't no fortunate son"--CCR

"We have shared the incommunicable experience of war..........We have felt - we still feel - the passion of life to its top.........In our youth our hearts were touched with fire"

Oliver Wendell Holmes, Jr.
Old 06-16-2006, 11:43 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

This free medical care fo anybody who graces our emergency rooms is a federally mandated bondoggle. It is one thing to enact a law, but then it is criminally insane not to provide the funding to back up the law, assuming that POOF! money will magically appear to pay the bills. Many of the closed ER's are on the Texas border with Mexico.

And it is this free medical care that is added to all the other free benefits that wetbacks get, and the total amounts to more than a $50 billion drain on our economy. Add to that the amount of $$ that are sent out of our country, instead of being reinvested in our country, and the cost of "cheap labor" grows to over $100 billion per year.

Fred, I've never seen a rich person move to the head of the line in a hospital. Maybe where you live, but not down here.

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
Old 06-16-2006, 12:07 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Now I'm gonna have to get serious....A moment in history
Most wealthy people that I've came in contact with requiring immediate medical attention will contact their own doctor who will designate a hospital to the ambulance personnel where that doctor will meet his patient there. The state run hospital's emergency rooms are packed with low to middle income people of many races.
Bob K

God bless the ACLU