The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 11-11-2015, 09:08 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default Trickle-Down Economics - Revisited?

11-11-2015

If the latest political debates have taught me nothing else it is that there are Democrats and there are Republicans, and at the far ends of this spectrum, there are the people themselves!

As for that “Political Theory of Trickle-Down Economics”, the only thing that manages to filter its way down to the common man, is the urine that is left after the champagne and prime-rib has passed through “The Bowels of Politics As Usual, in my opinion!”

And for the record, “What is wrong with just being a solid patriot and just a good American Citizen these days?” And when was the last time that you heard of any American Soldier, regardless of his politics, refusing to share a foxhole with a man who was wearing the same uniform as himself? And with all of the vilifications that are being heaped upon those who march to a different drummer these days, as was occasionally done during some of those political debates of late, I get the distinct feeling that both major bureaucratic factions are foaming at the mouth in anticipation of the day when but a single political party rules the roost? And if that unfortunate day ever does arrive, will we too be subjected to a system of government that rivals that of portions of Europe, back during those dark days of the late 1930s?

“Live long and prosper, Our Dear Old Uncle Sam!”

Last edited by HARDCORE; 11-11-2015 at 05:06 PM. Reason: Edited the Entire Piece
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links