The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > Conflict posts > Iraqi Freedom

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 10-24-2006, 02:57 PM

Distinctions
POM Contributor 

Scout,

Prayers out forall of your "chillens"!!!They make me proud to be an American!!! You and Mom have to be bustin' your buttons with pride and joy!!! As well you should!!!!

Thomas Jefferson, Kentucky Resolutions of 1798: "In questions of power then, let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution."
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-24-2006, 04:17 PM

I'll feel a little safer knowing that your son will be doing his "duty" yet again. Good thoughts and prayers for your family while Andrew is away. You must be very proud of him.

Raggedy Ann
Old 11-05-2006, 02:07 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Thanks, all!

Got a phone call from CPT Andrew, and he related that his unit, as well as plenty others, are keeping a low profile due to the verdict handed down this morning, our time. Seems like of SH will be decorating the bottom end of a rope soon, and the sooner the better for me and the rest of the world. SH's been too much of a distraction and buffoon for way too long.

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
Old 12-05-2007, 05:34 AM

Hi Brice. My boy just got back to Ballad on his 7th (and I hope, last) tour. When he gets back and finishes up as 5th SFG Chaplain he will be going to Ft. Bragg as the Deputy Command Chaplain of U.S. Army Special Forces Command. Had a nice week in Ocean City, NJ with him, my Daughter in Law and the grandchildren before he deployed.
I just retired again, this time from the Steamship Business, bought a Harley and joined the Patriot Guard Riders and the American Legion Riders. Having a blast.
Old 12-05-2007, 07:47 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Thumbs up

Good to see you posting Murph. Congrats on retiring again and putting your face in the wind.Special thanks to your son and his family , 7th tour !! Gotta listen to an Airborne , Ranger Chaplin with a CIB !! Scouts Out , Sir !
Old 12-05-2007, 08:59 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default COL Murph

Interesting that I would read of your joining the Harley Patriot Guard Riders! Just met a guy this past weekend at a social event, and he does the same thing. Asked if I could ride with him sometime to kick some ass of those despicable religious fanatics.

Scouts Out!!

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
Old 01-08-2008, 02:36 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Son#2

CPT Andrew returned home Saturday, 5 Jan! After a bried time back at Ft. Hood, it's off to the Military Intelligence Officers Career Course at Ft. Huachuca, AZ, then PCS to Hawaii. Thanks to all for prayers for his safe return. Kindly keep praying for all our warriors.

Old 01-09-2008, 05:33 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Thumbs up

Very good news Brice, please tell him Welcome Home and Thanks. Scouts Out !!
Old 01-10-2008, 07:51 PM

HEY! That's out my way. I work on Ft Huachuca....not for the MIOC Course, though. Tough duty to be pulling in Hawaii, bet you're glad he got that.
Old 01-11-2008, 08:33 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

I'm glad to hear he returned safely. Wishing him the best of luck in his new endeavors.

Larry