The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > Conflict posts > Iraqi Freedom

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 11-10-2004, 01:52 PM

Thumbs up More troops at the front

Boss son-in-law and his buds in Iraq. Dan is the one standing closest to the front tire. What a great picture. I wish them all well.

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-01-2004, 07:29 AM

Julie, did you ever get on the site? I know you signed up I just wondered if you were having any problems? Did Dan ever get any other pictures? If you're having problems send then to you Dad and I will load them on here for you.

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
Old 12-03-2004, 05:52 AM

Julie how did your Dad hold up at the wedding?

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
Old 12-14-2004, 06:32 AM

Julie any word from Dan? Tell him we are all praying for him and his Bud's. Drop us a note after you get better. You Dad say's you got pneumonia - whose watching the kids? Get well.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
Old 12-20-2004, 07:03 AM

Julie glad to hear your on the mend. Have you heard from Dan recently? Hope you and the kids have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New years. Dan will be home soon and all of this will pass.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
Old 01-06-2005, 11:16 AM

Thumbs up Troop's at the front

Dan's earlier photo is now showing signs of some wear and tear.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
Old 01-26-2005, 10:41 AM

Hey Julie,

I don't blame you for not watching the news and as for those who constantly call you about what's going on should not be considered a friend.

We all know how tough it is on the wives left behind. I'm sure Dan and his buds will be OK let's keep positive thoughts. He's a smart guy and has been around the block once or twice and I'm sure he won't let himself or his men into a bad situation without thinking it out.

Keep the faith Julie - its tough I know and I feel bad that you and the kids are having to deal with this but many other wives and family are going through the same thing.

The danger is there for anyone having to maintain the protection of others. Your Dad was a cop he knows. Firemen and police face this stuff everyday. Soldier's are basically doing their duty like many before them.

I'm sure Dan and the other's will do their job and be home once their tour is over. I will pray for Dan and you all during this ordeal I'm sure others will support you anyway they can.

If the news is bothering you - don't watch it - and if your so called friends are reporting events I'd cross them off your list of friends. You don't need that and they should know better.

God Bless and don't worry the kids need you strong and so does Dan.

Wayne

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
Old 02-04-2005, 02:08 PM

Julie - how are you hanging in there? Here from Dan? I'm sure he's fine - he's a tough guy and he knows the big picture. Keep the faith he'll be home soon.

Wayne

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
Old 04-29-2005, 11:55 AM

Well Dan - I hear your back home - Welcome Home. Your family seems to be very happy your back especially the kids. Sorry to hear you lost 14 guys and 200+ wounded. You mentioned you took to close hits but walked away - that should tell you something. I hope all your Bud's are on the mend and that you will get your life back in some order.

Once again we all thank you and your trooper's the very best for a tough job.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
Old 04-29-2005, 12:19 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Thumbs up

Thank you Dan and welcome home !