The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 07-28-2004, 11:09 AM
Wannabe/Poser

Distinctions
VOM 
Default Sorry I haven't posted in a while

I have been busier than a one armed paper hanger. Been working on my house replacing windows painting and general maintenance. Then it is approaching hunting season and I have been at our hunting lease bush hogging and getting food plots prepared. Mrs Pho gave me some honey dos to get done before the West coast campout, She is concerned that they may not have an early release program in Washington State.

Archery Season starts here on Sept 11 and the limit for whitetails is 10 does and 2 bucks. But any deer taken on wildlife management hunts do not count on your tag. Here is a true hunter story. We have some pretty large alligators on our hunting lease in south georgia 2 weeks ago one of our hunters was on his ATV back near the river and came across about a 10 foot gator, the gator hissed and attacked his ATV. It bit the front and bent the steel tubing grill. We figure it was a female and had some young nearby.

I spoke to My bro in Wa last night, he told me that he bought two cases of half gallons for the week we were going to be there. I told him that should hold us and he replied it was for him, I had to get my own. Looking forward to meeting all you west coasties. LT and I are down to 48 hours to departure. Keith do you know of any good detox units.
Sponsored Links
Old 07-28-2004, 11:23 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Talking

O boy o boy. I wanna go , I wanna go !!
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2004, 12:41 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Sid
Keep an eye on John, check his pockets for any of that funny $hit or weapons. Them airports are tough.
I plan on being in Marietta Ga. on Sept 23, 24, 25. Have a wedding to go to on the 25th. If you and John are available on the 23rd, let me know
Bob K

God bless the ACLU
Old 07-28-2004, 01:09 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Thumbs up Bob

Will make the time. Your welcome to stay at my house ifn you want. I'll see if we can get the Outhouse Saloon to have oyster night that night. More fun!!
Old 07-28-2004, 01:28 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

John
I'll be staying with my brother. He's the dumbass getting married for the 3rd time We always were a little competative with each other. I will hold the offer open incase I get too ripped and I need a place to crash for the night. I definitly have to be back for the wedding, I'm the best man (in more ways than one) That sure would piss off the family if I didnt show up
Bob K

God bless the ACLU
Old 07-28-2004, 01:29 PM

Hey Guy got my stuff will be ordering another Hat soon I wear'em out pretty quick. Sweat marks and all but it sure has them straining to see whats on the cap!! Grand kid just loves the mouse pad - says hey look Papa its got a boo boo on its head but he's still smiling - don't you just love kids.

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
Old 07-28-2004, 01:50 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Boo-boo

...speaking of Boo-boo's,...

...Johnnnnn,...

...This is your Northern conscience,... please be sure to pack your welding gloves, and teather, esp. the teather since your going out on "da boat"...

...If mail gets to Ill. today, prob Ny tomorrow, Thanks Sid for all your hard work,...

...Enjoy the Great North West, please play well with the other kids, ahhh screw it, go for broke, burn the Mother down, PaaaAAAAARRTY, opps, sorry, yea right,...

Tom "ANDY" Andrzejczyk

Old 07-28-2004, 03:04 PM

Pho,

Ever hear of a Lap Top?

No No No , Not the topless dancers.

Glad to see ya check in. REALLY !!!!!

enough....
Old 07-29-2004, 04:31 AM
Wannabe/Poser

Distinctions
VOM 
Default Good to hear from you guys too (also)

Bob Don't worry about carry on items, I had my bro in Wa. get a travel pack ready for us when we get there.

On another subject, I am still having problem with the psycovets site since the crash, I cannot receive any mail addressed to psycosid, Also I closed the psycovets bank account because the hackers may have gotten the info, That means I also had to stop Credit card charges. If you need anything just pm me, I had psycovets Business cards printed so you could write in your own name or message and am going to have psycovets sweat shirts made for this winter, Andy your coozies are on the way, Curtis your stuff also and Paco your mugs.

LT and I are down to 1 day and a wakeup.
Old 07-29-2004, 04:42 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Talking

All I got to do now is pack and shave my palm tonight !