The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 02-17-2020, 10:27 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default Once Upon A Time

2-17-2020

Once upon a time, and seemingly a long while ago, we selected our political leadership on the basis of their internal metal, their genuine qualifications, their love of country, and of course, their promise to always act on behalf of the needs of all of our own people in concert!

“So what in the Hades has happened?” The promises are still there, and more elaborate than they have ever been, but the substance and the truth of what is contained deeply within their word and their deeds has (virtually) rotted away into nothingness? Also, and for the record as well, it seems to me that far fewer people with any real talent or ability are actually running for public office these days? And many within that army of super ambitious, though grossly under-qualified stuffed-shirts, that are currently in this rambunctious political mix, would be far better suited to being undertakers or criminals –

“Hey, Come To Think Of It!?”

The bottom line here is a simple one indeed! “We elect these politicians to represent the public need and the future of “Our Great Nation!” And unless we get that through our thick skulls, and damned quickly, we could (believe it or not) rapidly find ourselves but another footnote in world history? “But what The Hell again”, it is only “Our Country”, our survival and our kids’ futures that are at stake here - right?”

And also for the record, time could-be drawing one helluva-lot slimmer than many of these me-ist and flatulence-ridden fools might care to imagine, or even to realize – and who actually knows for sure, as “Mighty Rome Too” was once also considered to be eternal!?

(ADIOS - AND FAIR THEE WELL AGAIN, I HOPE?!)

Hardcore
Old 02-17-2020, 10:55 AM

Exclamation

HC - you are a man of great wisdom - truer words such as these should send shudder's down the back of millions of citizen. It goes to say "we the people" are the ones who put these wannabee's into office. We need better qualification of those who are running for office.
-
Promises don't always lead to positive results. We've been fooled over the many years of Presidential wanna-be's.
-
To me Trump is not fit to hold this office. What's he's done is to drive a wedge between American's. He may be popular with the military because of his spending. But its a cover for him to have the military support over the People's vote. Trillions of US dollars spent on the military and wall. But what have the people gained? I've seen nothing but a continual lag in our progress for the common man.
-
The Congress is so divided I don't foresee anything really benefiting the People. It's all about Trump and his band of merry men.
-
To over-rule our judicial system is stepping over the line. We have courts and judges and juries that define the issues. Not Trump. Court Rulings must be honored as those who were judged and found guilty by a jury and sentenced in accordance to the rule of law should not be considered a falsehood.
-
The Dems and Reps in office (I think many for too long) are getting out of touch with the issues that need to be addressed. Presidential leverage should not come into play - even if they were Trumps buddies at one time.
-
The current Office of the President is nothing more than a "Supreme Leader" Operation. Give's me chills to even think that. He's got his podium of live TV and his 24/7 hrs where his comments are quoted live.
-
Well "we voted him in" and we have live with the end results. The replacements lining up seem to be no more better. Promises are meant to broken in most cases the are. Reality sets in and our issues are dismissed as being not applicable at this time. Conformance to the rule of law must be maintained. Rules already established in our Constitution are to be in place at all times. To dismiss them should be ruled "As A Breach of Promise" and "Impeachment" thereafter.
-
You can't sugar coat one theme without hurting another. It's We The People who must come first - at all times. To do otherwise is subject to immediate dismissal by the People.
-
Boats

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2020, 01:10 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 

Boats,
Re. your: "We need better qualification of those who are running for office.",...just whom would you suggest DETERMINE those "Better Qualifications", OTHER THAN THE US CITIZEN VOTERS? Pelosi, Schiff', Schumer, Waters, or any other fanatically Political Supremacist Democrat /Leftist Ruling Elite???

Also Boats, on that typical Trump Haters': "To me Trump is not fit to hold this office. What's he's done is to drive a wedge between American's.",...just exactly why do you and other Political Supremacist/Superior/Leftist/Democrats say Trump not fit to hold office?

Trump never once got sexually serviced under his desk in the the Oval Office by a Young Intern,...like kinky Dem Lover-Boy-In-Chief Bill Clinton did...ON A DAILY BASIS.

On that Trump driving a wedge between Americans, such is pure bunk.Only the perpetually lying, deceiving and word-twisting Dem/Leftist hierarchy have driven a wedge between Americans. "Divide & Conquer" is the typical tactic as used for the leftist take-over of many countries.

Regardless, I do sort-of agree with your: "The Congress is so divided I don't foresee anything really benefiting the People.",...especially if expecting from a Fanatically Leftist Dominated US Congress. Illegal Foreigners are better represented than American Citizens.

" It's all about Trump and his band of merry men." doesn't even make sense to me and most other sensible Americans. Whereas such no doubt makes sense to ruling elite Chinese, Iranians, Russians, North Koreans, Democrat/Leftists, or any other of America's ENEMIES of Freedom & Liberty.

Neil