The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > Family

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 11-13-2008, 09:38 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default One year ago

Christine one year ago the Lord came and took you to the room that his father had prepared for you in his house. I remember holding your hand as you took your last breath and gave your soul to the Lord. I look upon this day with some sadness and also realize it is a day of celebration as you have been in the care of the Lord for 1 year now. Rest in peace honey, I will always love you.

If your going to suceed your going to have to know how to deal with failure. (Joe Torre).
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-13-2008, 10:05 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Robert

I believe she rests in the arms of the Lord. God Bless this woman, Christine.

Pack

"DISSENT IS PATRIOTIC!" (unknown people for the past 8 years, my turn now)
Old 11-13-2008, 10:17 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

May God hold Christine in his arms and continue to give you understanding and love Robert.
Old 11-18-2008, 06:30 AM

Default Mr. Ryan

Sir - I deeply regret your loss and wish I could take away your pain. Like so many others have said she's in Heaven and looking over her family and knows you are there for them.

The hardest part of life is knowing that we all have to move on - eventually. Its an adjustment that we all have to deal with as we watch our family and friends move on before us.

One thing they leave us is fond memories of what we have shared together in life. The ups and the downs are all something we share - its during this time we become bonded for life. It doesn't make our pain go away but it comforts us knowing that others care about us when these events occur and are there (life your PF friends) should you need them.

It's hard to believe a year has gone by already - and the pain you have now will remain there for some time thereafter. You have to be strong as the remaining family depends on your support and guidance.

My very best to you and may your Wife rest in peace - like I said earlier - She knows you are there to watch over her family in her absence. Good Speed - Mr. Ryan.

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"