The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-25-2020, 06:42 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Question Wiping Out The Human Race

5-25-2020

Well, “Maybe Not Wiping Out The Human Race”, but at the very least, starting to scare “The Living Hell Out Of A Goodly Portion of Humanity” And Rightly So I Fear!!

So just what is this “So-Called Social Distancing” anyway – one person in Seattle, and the next one, away over in St. Louis, Missouri perhaps - some 2000 miles or so away? And in my opinion, this is all not really a matter of miles at all, but rather, it is all about time itself –

“BUT WILL WE HAVE THE TIME THAT IS REQUIRED TO DEVELOP A CURE?”

Well mankind is truly resilient, as world history will attest! We have weathered many a plague and virus in the past! And “Lord Knows”, we have the brain power, the medical talent and the science to overcome this one as well, just like we beat “The Black Plague and the Influenza Epidemics” in times past! But knowing mankind, it would not surprise me at all if there was still a plethora of other world-class diseases - just waiting out there in the bull-pen for their turn at bat?

“WHEN (IF EVER) WILL WE TRULY LEARN?”

Hardcore