Right on,Commish!

Peace,Griz
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-23-2005, 03:23 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Andy

Quit hiding the most important details: what's the salary or payola involved? I hereby volunteer my services to help you negotiate a better deal - just have them wire me a first-class round trip airline ticket, and I'll bring my best Guido style of discussions.

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
Old 07-23-2005, 04:56 AM
Banned

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default Commi

What do you do? Do you get a sandwich sign?

Congratulations, I think.

Ron
Old 07-23-2005, 05:02 AM

Distinctions
Contributor VOM 

Andy,

Congratulation! I know you're the right man for the job. Sorry I can't get you Pats tickets...but speaking of tickets, I was driving, rather quickly, through Springfield last week and, well this officer apparently thought I was the only one he could catch up with and...is it ok if I use your name...and rank, old buddy, old pal!?
Old 07-23-2005, 06:26 AM

Send a message via ICQ to catman Send a message via Yahoo to catman
Distinctions
Contributor VOM 

Andy the Commish!!! Damn good show man! Am proud of ya! How is this going to effect your VA?

Had a little visit from the Fire Cheif here last week, seems he wants me to sign on the line, but am having on hell of an arguement with myself over this one as I know it will cause the loss of my 100% rating. How does all that shit work anyway?

Trav

Godspeed and keep low!
Old 07-23-2005, 07:38 AM

Distinctions
Staff VOM 
Default Response

Scamp: A Republican in Massachusetts. That makes me a minority group member.

Bob: No-go on your blackmail photos. I have too many true stories about the powers that be. Including the time the Mayor got confused and was in the back seat of a car with someone else?s wife. Forget about the Mobil bordello, the cops would eat up the profits.

Chris: I?ve been getting free donuts since ?71. One of the reasons I no longer wear a size 32 pants.

Fred: Haven?t been in a bar or liquor store since April. I?m bucking for sainthood.

Lt: When I retired had six pairs of handcuffs. Always had two for work and four pleasure.

Keith: Been an the Cable TV board for years. It?s the only time I listen and don?t talk, much.

Scout: It?s a no pay job. If a pay check were involved I?d loose about $1,000 a month from the VA.

Dan: Use my name but, (1) they?ll probably ask if your coming to the 418 Club, and (2) they?ll ask you to properly spell my last name.

Trav: As I understand it if your 100% for PTSD you can work and get paid all you want. If it?s not PTSD, like me, a W-2 form is the kiss of death.

So far all I?ve received are a pair of tickets to a golf tournament and about a dozen phone calls from people with a vested interest.

Stay healthy,
Andy
Old 07-23-2005, 08:17 AM

Distinctions
POM Contributor 

Trav...

I know if my bro were here he would tell you to volunteer. The system may be different in MA but you'll be treading on dangerous ground in your region. I've got a little alarm going offon thisand I think it'sbro telling me to tell the kid to watch his six. I'm just passin' information to you.After he gotsafely ashorehe helped a lot of brothers and a few sisters navigate the murky waters of the claims process sucessfullyin your region....Sis

Thomas Jefferson, Kentucky Resolutions of 1798: "In questions of power then, let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution."
Old 07-23-2005, 09:10 AM

Distinctions
POM Contributor 

Andy...

Congratulations!!! A minority Republican! You are a brave man! Once more into the breach boys!!!

Arrow>>>>

Thomas Jefferson, Kentucky Resolutions of 1798: "In questions of power then, let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution."
Old 07-23-2005, 01:12 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default Andy...

I'm sure you'll do good and well on any: "Commission".
You've got just to-damn-much common sense to do otherwise.

Still, I believe that such civilian review or: "Watch dog" type commissions would be better used for city governments instead,...since that's where MOST of The People's Monies ACTUALLY gets shovelled around.

Whatever, do your best and take no shit.
Hell,...you might even get an extra badge.

Neil
Old 07-24-2005, 04:05 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Wasn't the police commiss on Batman "Commissioner Gordon"? Wow....It's hard for me to believe that in your area you would even be considered. Congrats to the new "Comissioner Gordon". When you need help will you flash a searchlight with an elephant or a donkey?'

Thanks for the email!

Pack

"DISSENT IS PATRIOTIC!" (unknown people for the past 8 years, my turn now)