The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > Political Debate

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 07-25-2005, 05:42 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Sir Scampness

Arghhhhh, my covert travels have now been revealed, I'm outed, never to show my cleverly disguised face at Gitmo again! My surreptitious briefings to the troops had been done under the greatest of secrecy, having been flown to and fro the island in a specially equipped black helicopter from Halliburton.

Hopefully, the troops there were smart enough to 'doctor' their name tags, an easily accomplished task with a small dab of black shoe polish, which does washout quite nicely I might add.

Lessee, wasn't Teddy Boy also on the list of people in the book by Bernard Goldberg?

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links